MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    Things I require before committing to a man:

1. Full family background history on mood and personality disorders.
    2. A relationship analysis between him and his mother and his mother and father.
    3. Completion of some sort of puzzle/jigaw.

I want to have smart, healthy babies that respect their mommy, thank-you.
    Everyone is going to have mood and personality disorders in their family...including you, right?

And what's the analysis of your own relationship with your parents and between them?

I think this rivals one or two other lists on here for possibly being THE most unrealistic.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Vamp View Post
    ^^In highschool, I realized my mother was a 16 y/o and I was more mature at 14.
    I joked about my mother being a kindergardener when I was 10, after 13 I had people over 40 commenting that I was more well behaved than my mother. It's one thing to perceive it, it's another when other adults are confirming it...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    these lists are RIDICULOUS

I think my own list has exactly 5 things...sure, there are many things I might "think" I would prefer, but there are only 5 things that "must be".

I actually heard on the radio about this book some woman journalist wrote recently about the most common deal breakers/requirements for a second date. She found that men had about 3 on average (usually being: cute 'enough', kind, interesting to talk to). She found that the women had, on average, about 300 different deal breakers/requirements!!! hahaha.
    Outside of "kind", I find the 2 of the 3 pretty shallow compared to what many of the lists in here have. It seems to simply lack detailing the obvious & elaborating on what "interesting to talk to" & "cute enough" means to these men individually rather than being less picky (ie. Would you date a pedophile? No? that's a dealbreaker, albeit obvious). Vague doesn't equal less picky....it just means you're less articulate in describing what you desire.

Different perspectives I guess....
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    it just means you're less articulate in describing what you desire..
    Exactly that. OrangeAppled explained what I meant with one sentence when I post somewhere a paragraph about it.

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Everyone is going to have mood and personality disorders in their family...including you, right?

And what's the analysis of your own relationship with your parents and between them?

I think this rivals one or two other lists on here for possibly being THE most unrealistic.

You're making an awful lot of assumptions here. I stated the information I would like supplied; not the results I would settle for.

The most accurate and reliable indicator of how a man will treat you in a relationship can be deduced from observing how his father treats his mother.

I would like my husband to have a good relationship with his mother for other reasons.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Thats just wrong. A lot of the women have made objective list. Those 3 subjective dealbreakers cover it for me. Why? Because a pedophile normally isn't cute, or kind. I mean, it captures all the negatives I could think of and generally negates them. Cute & Interesting to talk often implies enough.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Vu View Post
    Thats just wrong. A lot of the women have made objective list. Those 3 subjective dealbreakers cover it for me. Why? Because a pedophile normally isn't cute, or kind. I mean, it captures all the negatives I could think of and generally negates them. Cute & Interesting to talk often implies enough.
    I dunno, i agree with OrangeAppled..i don't think either list is more subjective or objective than the other, looking back i can see a lot of those things just being elaborations on kind, cute, and interesting to talk to (and maybe a couple others). Yes those 3 things ARE subjective, but i don't see spelling out what those words mean on a personal level is necessarily any more objective than being vague about it..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Introverted Feeling (46.7)
    Extraverted Intuition (45.7)
    Introverted Intuition (37.5)
    Introverted Thinking(26.5)
    Extraverted Feeling (25.4)
    Extraverted Thinking (22.1)
    Extraverted Sensing (19.5)
    Introverted Sensing (17.0)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    The most accurate and reliable indicator of how a man will treat you in a relationship can be deduced from observing how his father treats his mother.
    Um.

I would like my husband to have a good relationship with his mother for other reasons.
    Just be careful. If he has too good of a relationship with his mother, there won't be room for you, dear.

MBTI
    ISFJ

"Awesome" often implies enough. That's not the point of these topics thought. The point is to be explicit not implicit.

MBTI
    ENFP

That's not true. Pedophiles, killers, sociopaths work and live among "normal" folks and often blend in so perfectly because of their perfection. You'd never be able to tell until it was too late. Dudes are vague. Women are not. That doesn't make our lists "unrealistic" or unworthy of consideration. In general, people seem to find the way men communicate (vague and often shallow) more acceptable while women are seen as asking for too much when we have details. Interesting.

Men are so vague. I wonder why?
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.