User Tag List

First 22303132333442 Last

Results 311 to 320 of 453

  1. #311
    Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    you're missing the whole point if you really think all of this is about NF hate, it's about hating NFs when they're being too idealistic with they're heads so far up their own asses to realize they're being too idealistic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    What's the problem though? Is it affecting you? Is it harming anyone? Can't we all be crazy and left alone about it as long as we don't jailwalk?
    I'm with Sytpg, here. This is an NF forum. One of the things I love about this forum is that I can be NF to my heart's delight. I can't do this in my home or my workplace. When I'm IRL, I am the minority. I have to accommodate all the SPs and SJs and even the occasional NT.

    All NFs have a special kinship. We're all on the same wavelength, in terms of our cognitive preferences. I feel as if I'm among my own people when I tool around on the NF Idyllic forum.

    So why get frustrated when a duck quacks? Instead, why not embrace and celebrate it. Those damn Ss have got us outnumbered anyway. We've gotta stick together.

    NFs UNITE!!!!!! NFs UNITE!!!!!!

  2. #312
    Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post
    MUST HAVES
    Me.
    KINDA WANTS
    More of Me.
    KILLJOYS
    NOT Me.
    DEALBREAKERS
    No more Me.
    Quote Originally Posted by stringstheory View Post
    Forget every single thing i've said in this thread, this is my new list
    I have to admit that I find Fuzzcrossed absolutely adorable.

  3. #313
    Cat Wench ReadingRainbows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric Wench View Post
    Those damn Ss have got us outnumbered anyway.

    NFs UNITE!!!!!! NFs UNITE!!!!!!

    I know you say you love sensors, but your words don't add up. Do you think being an NF makes you superior in some way, because your type is "rarer"? What I'm trying to say is that a person is a person, and we all share the same functions in different amounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

  4. #314
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbows View Post
    I know you say you love sensors, but your words don't add up. Do you think being an NF makes you superior in some way, because your type is "rarer"? What I'm trying to say is that a person is a person, and we all share the same functions in different amounts.

  5. #315
    Senior Member Moiety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    6,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbows View Post
    I know you say you love sensors, but your words don't add up. Do you think being an NF makes you superior in some way, because your type is "rarer"? What I'm trying to say is that a person is a person, and we all share the same functions in different amounts.
    How do you infer that from Wench's words there?

    And can we stop with the political correctness here for a second? Personally I AM superior to Ss in lots of ways yes. You can quote me on that. If nothing else in Nness.

    I get fed up of Ss after a while. It's not that I don't like them. They are just all over the place. Nothing wrong with that. Nothing wrong with liking to be an N and liking to bask in Nness every now and then.

  6. #316
    Cat Wench ReadingRainbows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    How do you infer that from Wench's words there?

    And can we stop with the political correctness here for a second? Personally I AM superior to Ss in lots of ways yes. You can quote me on that. If nothing else in Nness.

    I get fed up of Ss after a while. It's not that I don't like them. They are just all over the place. Nothing wrong with that. Nothing wrong with liking to be an N and liking to bask in Nness every now and then.
    I infer it from several statements made in this thread. And others. I can go through and quote if you wish. The us against them mentality also speaks mountains.

    This is probably just a difference in our opinions though, but I think when feelings of superiority come in, then your judgement can be clouded. I get annoyed by people's behavior patterns more than type though.

    It's fine to like being an N, but I think you don't have to hate on sensors to enjoy that.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

  7. #317
    Senior Member Moiety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    6,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbows View Post
    I infer it from several statements made in this thread. And others. I can go through and quote if you wish. The us against them mentality also speaks mountains.

    This is probably just a difference in our opinions though, but I think when feelings of superiority come in, then your judgement can be clouded. I get annoyed by people's behavior patterns more than type though.

    It's fine to like being an N, but I think you don't have to hate on sensors to enjoy that.
    I hate you so I can love myself. What of it?

    Hate is such a strong word. I just consider S losers in some ways, much like they consider me losers in some ways. Much like I consider a loser for being a J. What of it? Are you gonna fight me?

  8. #318
    Cat Wench ReadingRainbows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    I hate you so I can love myself. What of it?

    Hate is such a strong word. I just consider S losers in some ways, much like they consider me losers in some ways. Much like I consider a loser for being a J. What of it? Are you gonna fight me?
    Nah. Male NFs are too adorable to fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

  9. #319
    THIS bitch stringstheory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    1
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    932

    Default

    Ok this is getting really silly now how this turned into an S vs. N pissing contest i can't understand.

    All I'm seeing is defensiveness, not "superiority". From my perspective, this is understandable seeing as, for whatever reason, some people feel this compelling need to come in with harsh words like saying they find us gross or that we are unrealistic/nitpicky or that we have our heads up our asses. My question is "from who's perspective?" It seems to me that they are the ones making judgments and calling names based on what they think is important or not.

    nitpicking |ˈnitˌpiki ng | informal
    adjective
    looking for small or unimportant errors or faults, esp. in order to criticize unnecessarily : a nitpicking legalistic exercise.
    This is the problem here. Look, i don't claim to say that i found everything on everyone's list "important" to me, but who the fuck am I to make that call? I know that every single thing i listed on there, based on my personal experience, is important to me. Granted, the importance is in varying degrees, but important nonetheless.

    For example the sports fan thing; it's not about sports, they're fun! But half of my family are ridiculous college football fans. Like they are literally crazy, the younger ones did shit like driving around smashing mailboxes after their teams won (or lost ) and if you weren't rooting for the "right" time you better watch out, especially if "you" lost. It's not about sports, it's about an attitude I find unattractive, intimidating, and generally uncomfortable for me to be around even in small doses. Luckily, most of us appeared to have the understanding that things like these are negotiable if found in the right balance.

    Notice not a single person said that any of the people who have deal-breakers (or don't have the 'must-haves') are "bad" people; they simply aren't the kind of people with whom they want to be in relationships...And this is somehow claiming we are better than? Does not compute.

    Maybe these things some listed aren't important to any of you but hey, it's been working just fine for me and overall I've had great partners who meet my standards. So for people to have the gall to come in here and be so critical (nitpicky, even ), and say we're unrealistic and have our heads up our asses when really, a lot of us seem to be doing just fine with what we have here, and then say that we're "holier than thou" just seems really silly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Introverted Feeling (46.7)
    Extraverted Intuition (45.7)
    Introverted Intuition (37.5)
    Introverted Thinking(26.5)
    Extraverted Feeling (25.4)
    Extraverted Thinking (22.1)
    Extraverted Sensing (19.5)
    Introverted Sensing (17.0)



  10. #320
    Junior Member janga549's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Will "dreamy, romantic, elegant, and expressive" do?

Similar Threads

  1. The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types
    By LunarMoon in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 1092
    Last Post: 12-07-2017, 07:04 PM
  2. [NT] The NT Females' List of Deal Breakers
    By Misty_Mountain_Rose in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 10:50 PM
  3. [NF] The NF Males' List of Deal Breakers (Rip off)
    By Yloh in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 05:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO