User Tag List

First 21293031323341 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Imagining all of this coming from your avatar is pretty great.
    I had a picture that is the most perfect representation of this post/avatar combo, but alas i can't find it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Introverted Feeling (46.7)
    Extraverted Intuition (45.7)
    Introverted Intuition (37.5)
    Introverted Thinking(26.5)
    Extraverted Feeling (25.4)
    Extraverted Thinking (22.1)
    Extraverted Sensing (19.5)
    Introverted Sensing (17.0)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric Wench View Post
    I cracked up when I read your list. I MUST come over to your house and watch midget wrestling, drag racing and bowling, while making very derisive and witty commentary à la MST3K.

No car? Yeah, I think if you don't have your crap together enough to have a car you don't get past the gate. (Exceptions always apply of course.)
    Heh. I've given plenty of carless guys a chance because, aside from not having a car, I thought they were pretty great guys at first. Once I learned their reasons for not having a car (everything from one too many DUIs to letting an ex-girlfriend essentially steal it from them), I realized they had too many issues that got in the way of their 'good guy-ness.'

Now midget wrestling (which is actually a horrible name; I should refer to it as 'little person wrestling,' but it just doesn't have the same ring), I have no problem with snarky commentary. I mean, that's what it's for. Drag racing and bowling, on the other hand...
    I wasn't born of a whistle or milked from a thistle at twilight.
    No, I was all horns and thorns, sprung out fully formed, knock-kneed and upright.
    -Joanna Newsom

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Imagining all of this coming from your avatar is pretty great.
    Along with the voice that Ron Perlman uses as Hellboy
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    you're missing the whole point if you really think all of this is about NF hate, it's about hating NFs when they're being too idealistic with they're heads so far up their own asses to realize they're being too idealistic.
    Eh, I think you're the one being too idealistic and not able to see another perspective in this case. I think you're judging by your ideals of how a person should approach dating & what kind of weeding out process they should have (if any). This thread is NOT as serious as you seem to think it is. I think esoteric has repeatedly pointed out this is just a imaginative thread to explore feelings about relationships.

I still don't see why the NFs get the flak for the dealbreakers lists anyway....the NT's lists were looking rather strict to me, and the SP dealbreakers amounted to "no sign of a pulse - but that's negotiable too" which is disturbing in a whole different way.... I really think people get threatened in some manner when NFs are not all-accepting, benefit of the doubt giving, over-empathizing with losers and putting their own needs on the backburner.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I really think people get threatened in some manner when NFs are not all-accepting, benefit of the doubt giving, over-empathizing with losers and putting their own needs on the backburner.
    No, that's not it at all.

I don't think anyone expects NFs to act like ISFJs.

SP dealbreakers amounted to "no sign of a pulse - but that's negotiable too".
    Hey, I specifically pointed out that vampires were one of my dealbreakers.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Hey, I specifically pointed out that vampires were one of my dealbreakers.
    Yeah, seriously, that Twilight shit has got to go.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Yeah, seriously, that Twilight shit has got to go.
    Well maybe he was talking about that True Blood shit, dayum grrl!

*Try Gettin' Ya Vamp Refs Straight Next Time, Boo!

Seriously, why am I still up?

Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Eh, I think you're the one being too idealistic and not able to see another perspective in this case. I think you're judging by your ideals of how a person should approach dating & what kind of weeding out process they should have (if any). This thread is NOT as serious as you seem to think it is. I think esoteric has repeatedly pointed out this is just a imaginative thread to explore feelings about relationships.

I still don't see why the NFs get the flak for the dealbreakers lists anyway....the NT's lists were looking rather strict to me, and the SP dealbreakers amounted to "no sign of a pulse - but that's negotiable too" which is disturbing in a whole different way.... I really think people get threatened in some manner when NFs are not all-accepting, benefit of the doubt giving, over-empathizing with losers and putting their own needs on the backburner.
    I guffawed loudly enough that it disturbed my dog. Fantastic. (I could say it's the perfect TRUENESS of your statement that makes it so damn funny... But I shan't. I don't want to stir up any more ire.)

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    their's nothing wrong with being idealistic except when it's taken to an extreme like people in this thread are doing.
    What's the problem though? Is it affecting you? Is it harming anyone? Can't we all be crazy and left alone about it as long as we don't jailwalk?