User Tag List

First 14222324252634 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by stringstheory View Post
    Methinks you're making a lot of assumptions. I see none of those as nitpicky nor unrealistic so what makes you say so?
    Well IMO they're a bit unrealistic and I find it to be a turnoff. Nobody has to agree with me, I didn't mean to offend anyone, it's just what I think about it. Now you can all calm down and go back to being self-absorbed.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric Wench View Post
    Yeah. I hear what your saying marm, but I think of INFJs and ENFPs as being mirror relations.

INFJ = Ni > Fe > Ti > Se > Ne > Fi > Te > Si
    ENFP = Ne > Fi > Te > Si > Ni > Fe > Ti > Se

And whenever I talk to an INFJ, boy can I tell. I want to say, "Get out of my head, you damn, INFJ."

Of course, they look at me like I have Tourette's when I blurt out such nonsense.

What's weird is that I'm not attracted to other NFs at all...feels like brother/sister or something I guess...INFJs are great and awesome as friends but I'm usually not attracted to them at all.

To each his or her own. I don't think that it's fair to say that all NFs don't want to be with SJs, or that you shouldn't want to be with another NF as an NF just because I personally find it somewhat incestuous.

I'm more balanced on N/S though I think and I seriously think all of my relationships that lasted six months or more were with SFs (eSFP the longest so far)....also including two ISFJs.

INFJs and ENFPs share NO common functions, ftr.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFp

Just wanted to chime in here and say that I'm really enjoying this thread. I've LOL'd several times while reading it.

And as an INFP hetero male -- oh goodness, should I say this? -- okay I will:

I'm really a "vibe" person with a totally open mind, but if I was ever to make a list for potential women, I think it would look a lot like the lists you ladies are making. I couldn't help noticing that.

Especially the sports thing. I don't get it either. Too cultish, like a fraternity (or sorority).

Is that a uniqueness of the INFP male? Is it the only type where the list would look the same regardless of gender?

Maybe. I don't know that much about MBTI, but it's true for me.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

in theory...perhaps. if they can see value in doing so.

really hard for me personally to imagine it.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    What's weird is that I'm not attracted to other NFs at all...feels like brother/sister or something I guess...INFJs are great and awesome as friends but I'm usually not attracted to them at all.

To each his or her own. I don't think that it's fair to say that all NFs don't want to be with SJs, or that you shouldn't want to be with another NF as an NF just because I personally find it somewhat incestuous.

I'm more balanced on N/S though I think and I seriously think all of my relationships that lasted six months or more were with SFs (eSFP the longest so far)....also including two ISFJs.

INFJs and ENFPs share NO common functions, ftr.
    marm, I would never presume to tell you your type, but I've gotta say that there has been more than one occasion that I've said to myself, she sounds more ESFP than ENFP.

But then there are other times that you sound more ENFP. So I get both signals from you.

Either way, predicting the way any two types interact does have it's limits.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Ok, fine, I'm ESFP.

I'll take my toys and go home.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by onceuponatime View Post
    Well IMO they're a bit unrealistic and I find it to be a turnoff. Nobody has to agree with me, I didn't mean to offend anyone, it's just what I think about it. Now you can all calm down and go back to being self absorbed.
    You're still making a lot of assumptions, i am perfectly calm

I ask because where you seem to see "nitpickiness" I see people speaking through experience. I am very particular, and is that picky? Yes. But NITpicky? Not a chance, all of deal breakers/must-haves i listed might seem that way to you because maybe they aren't important qualities to you. They are to me. Unrealistic? Certainly not; all the people I've dated/had relationships with "met" this list. i've already said this many many times, but the list comes from my analyzing of my past relationships (the good and the bad). It doesn't dictate my choice in partners, rather my choice in partners dictates this list.

So i ask again, what here seems nitpicky and unrealistic?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Introverted Feeling (46.7)
    Extraverted Intuition (45.7)
    Introverted Intuition (37.5)
    Introverted Thinking(26.5)
    Extraverted Feeling (25.4)
    Extraverted Thinking (22.1)
    Extraverted Sensing (19.5)
    Introverted Sensing (17.0)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I don't understand how you guys DON'T see the nit-pickyness and unrealistic parts...it's kind of baffling to me...prplchknz felt compelled to make an entire thread about it...for people who are supposedly so self-aware, there seems to be a lack of awareness about how others might possibly view this...if I am, indeed, an NF, and so is prplchknz, then we really must be able to take ourselves out of ourselves and see the way NF idealism can look to others...otherwise, I give up and hand in my NF card, seriously...

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by onceuponatime View Post
    Well IMO they're a bit unrealistic and I find it to be a turnoff. Nobody has to agree with me, I didn't mean to offend anyone, it's just what I think about it. Now you can all calm down and go back to being self-absorbed.
    I'll admit, i haven't read through the thread fully yet. Personally, i take no offense though. I know that my list is in place because i've dealt with compromise and found i don't enjoy it, but i also refuse to whine about people not fitting the criteria. That's a decision that people need to make and and accept based on their guidelines.
    I've found that a lot of people either have very few guidelines and have found themselves in miserable/failing relationships or people who have extensive guidelines and find themselves bawwing about how no one fits them. There are in-betweeners and exceptions, but those are prevalent.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I don't understand how you guys DON'T see the nit-pickyness and unrealistic parts...it's kind of baffling to me...prplchknz felt compelled to make an entire thread about it...for people who are supposedly so self-aware, there seems to be a lack of awareness about how others might possibly view this...if I am, indeed, an NF, and so is prplchknz, then we really must be able to take ourselves out of ourselves and see the way NF idealism can look to others...otherwise, I give up and hand in my NF card, seriously...
    Not trying to speak for others, but maybe the NF idealism and imagination makes these kind of lists possible and fun, but in a whimsical way?

Like I've seen mentioned on this thread already, when love actually happens the list goes out the window, and fast.