User Tag List

First 7151617181927 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    It makes me lose faith in honesty with others and oneself really. That's why I always hate when someone says I'm cute for this or for that and that they think this is cute or that is cute.

It's cute now, but when the shit hits the fan it's no longer cute. It's insincere, it doesn't come from a place of respect and admiration.

And yes, I get your example, and that's a good one. I'd still feel like a complete hypocrite personally. But I tend to be hard on myself too so...
    Are you talking about the term 'cute' itself?
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Are you talking about the term 'cute' itself?
    No, what it represents. The endearing/funny feeling and all. Of course that was simply an example.

No, what it represents. The endearing/funny feeling and all. Of course that was simply an example.
    Do you think it can ever be a sincere feeling, though? I actually hate people thinking I am 'cute' (I used to a lot more, but I still don't really like it), so I'm curious of your opinion.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    ENFj

Wow, reading thorough some of the postings here I fail on everyone's list by a few things. LMAO!!!
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric Wench View Post
    Sense of humor is soooo important to me. I love these two items on musicnerd93's list.

I tend to have a very dry sense of humor. Lots of irony, sarcasm and wordplay. Good witty banter is enthralling to me.
    Yeah, absolutely! Most of the guys I've been with do not share my humor at all. All they care about is sex jokes. I mean, I'm not a prude, I don't mind an occaisional dirty joke or dirty word, but if those are the only things in your repeitore, it's just annoying. Plus, they were all too "manly" and self-concious to be goofy with me.

I'm the same way in terms of humor. I prefer irony and play on words, and my sense of humor is kinda dark and, I think one of my friends described it once as, "bizarre." But, I also enjoy childlike games and plain joking around. It makes me smile.

Just how are we defining shallow/close-minded out of interest?
    Shallow- Not giving a girl the time of day unless she's got platinum blonde hair, double-D's and no sense of intelligence or selflessness.

Close-minded- Not being able to see something from someone else's perspective. Atleast it's a deal breaker for me because I'm extremely opinionated. It's not really so much the closed mind that turns me off, as it is the whining "Oh you're so stupid, why do you believe like that? I believe like this and that's the only thing anyone should believe."

Catch my drift?

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Do you think it can ever be a sincere feeling, though? I actually hate people thinking I am 'cute' (I used to a lot more, but I still don't really like it), so I'm curious of your opinion.
    I don't mean to imply it's insincere, only that it is not something you should base anything on. It's slightly condescending too.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

FWIW, if a person is basically decent, love can cover a multitude of small 'sins.' Especially if you stay aware of your own faults.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i can't imagine loving anyone i didn't also find cute and/or endearing at times and i would not mean it in a condescending way.

I don't mean to imply it's insincere, only that it is not something you should base anything on. It's slightly condescending too.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by musicnerd93 View Post
    Shallow- Not giving a girl the time of day unless she's got platinum blonde hair, double-D's and no sense of intelligence or selflessness.

Close-minded- Not being able to see something from someone else's perspective. Atleast it's a deal breaker for me because I'm extremely opinionated.

Catch my drift?
    Um...
    Quote Originally Posted by musicnerd93 View Post
    1. Must-haves
    Medium length hair (Not buzzed, but not goldilocks either.)
    Well-built body. Not completely whimpy, but not full-on macho muscle man either.

4. Flat Out Deal Breakers
    Beards, moustaches, goatees or any other type of facial hair
    Too much muscles
    Hairy
    Catch mine?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

haha ahhh she totally got ya there girlie.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison