User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by LotsOfHeart View Post
    It really depends on the person for me. The INTJs I've met seem to fall into two categories. I'm not saying there are only two kinds of INTJ of course, people are complex creatures who come in all types. That said, I haven't met many INTJs, so this is what I've learned from very limited experience.

There are -

The arrogant, elitest INTJs who think they're just way smarter than everyone else. They may even be partially right; they are often extremely competent people who are highly intelligent. However, when they act in the arrogant manner, they're a chore to be around, so while I usually respect these people, I have a tendency to avoid them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    . Depending on the INTJ I have problems with their sometimes rigid world view which makes an otherwise very intelligent person seem pretty dumb.

Like any other TJ I'm wary of their effects in other people's lives and try to be always there to prevent them from hurting/harming others unnecessarily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric Wench View Post
    I've noticed the same thing. I guess the INTJs I've known are either (1) arrogant *ssholes who know they are right and aren't afraid to point out the error in your logic, or (2) incredible complex, great thinkers with subtle creativity and a hell of a lot of humility.

The second kind are wonderful, intellectually challenging, very adorable in my book. The first kind... well ugh! It becomes my personal mission to knock them down a peg, but I never seem to be able to penetrate their armor because they dismiss me out of hand because I'm <Insert pat arrogant INTJ reason here.>
    I've met LOTS of NTJ's, and in general I have a very dim or negative view of many of them.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Scott N Denver View Post
    I've met LOTS of NTJ's, and in general I have a very dim or negative view of many of them.
    Why is that?
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."
    —Bonaparte

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Those bastards :steam:

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Glycerine

They seem to fit into two categories to me. 1) nice, generally intelligent, insightful. 2) Arrogant elitist pricks who USUALLY are overconfident in their intelligence, However, i have met mostly the former of INTJs. I have a generally positive view of them.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Gee, I wonder why Lex Talionis wants to know...
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    Gee, I wonder why Lex Talionis wants to know...
    I thought he was ESFP.

MBTI
    GONE

The few suspected/confirmed INTJs that I've met, I've liked them just fine. One XNTJ friend my other friends call "extremely awkward". I think that's harsh, she's not awkward, she just has no Fe and doesn't care to make conversation and do expected things for the sake of doing them...like make small talk. I think working for an ENTJ I could bristle but in a social context we get along fine. One ENTJ (alpha) female friend of ours commented she likes me because she likes "assertive people" and she is always criticizing/correcting an INTP acquaintance of ours. The INTP finds her "terrifying" LOL.

For me, I think an INTJs level-headedness, directness, and lack of emo is very refreshing. It's...honest?
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    For me, I think an INTJs level-headedness, directness, and lack of emo is very refreshing. It's...honest?
    Apparently *someone* has never had the *privilege* of having NTj's tell you that your emotions are stupid, having emotions is stupid, being emotional is stupid, expecting emotionla validation form others is stupid and delusional, your an idiot, your ideas are idiotic, your ideals are delusional hogwash, that your a wimp, that you should quit crying/being a wimp and toughen the fuck up, that you should quit caring, that you should giving a damn about other people, that you should quit giving a damn what other people think, that most people are stupid, that all other people are stupid,....

Not all of those were said to me, but all of them are things I've heard NTJ's directly say to others

"I can't believe how fucking idiotic other people are" is a statement I have heard many times from various NTJ's, and while it does have some validity [nobody is highly skilled at everything afterall], it seems extremely unfair IMO. It makes me want to yell in their face "I can't believe how much of a fucking emotional-idiot you are!", but alas, I refrain from saying that

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Talionis View Post
    Why is that?
    I think that the posts I quoted from, including the below, speak quite well for themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    They seem to fit into two categories to me. 1) nice, generally intelligent, insightful. 2) Arrogant elitist pricks who USUALLY are overconfident in their intelligence, However, i have met mostly the former of INTJs. I have a generally positive view of them.

MBTI
    INTJ

I think that the posts I quoted from, including the below, speak quite well for themselves
    The posts you quoted were multifaceted, and your response was rather ambiguous.
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."
    —Bonaparte