• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] beaten down INFPs

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
try this:

6a00e54efc48008833010534b33b64970b-500wi

musicnerd93

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Just because I am an INFP doesn't mean I don't intensely loathe most people. Aside from the obvious exception of family and friends and the people that are very nice to me, I really don't like people at all, not even myself. I definantly prefer animals over most people. I could hear of a person getting brutally murdered and no emotions would be stirred up at all. But when I hear a story of somebody delibrately harming an animal, not for food or for anything like that, I get very sad for the animal and angry at the person who did it. I know it sounds awful, but that's how it is for me.

Honestly, if I had to choose between saving a poor little kitten and a human being from a burning building...I would save the kitten.