User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Aimee View Post
    Your passionate nature, that is. . .
    There is a place to express this passion. And, I didn't mean (if this is what you were referring to) that I always want to shove the feelings away and not express them. Or that I'm denying them in some way. But I'm not denying them as much as, in the moment, deciding what is the best course to keeping communication open with someone I love very much. I feel so much that it can overtake me if I don't take some time to reflect on those feelings. The feeling will always be there. Sometimes it's just a matter of waiting (intuiting) when is the best time to let it all go and say what's in your mind or your heart. I hate to create bad feeling in a relationship to satisfy a craving to vent (believe me, I've done it). Venting is a bolt-the-doors option, the ego taking control. I've tried to be patient (wait a while and things will change) and then talk. It's because I'm so passionate that I've tried to adopt this approach. Otherwise, I can be hell on wheels.
    Last edited by Lauren; 06-05-2010 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado44 View Post
    I haven't been on here in months.....so hi to everyone......

I think I've decided when it comes to romantic relationships.....I am sick of being an ENFJ......how do I initiate a trade in?????

We just retook the test at a company offsite.....I'm still a solid ENFJ......and you guessed it......20-0 on F!!!

I want to have less feeling. Sick of choosing women that are crappy for me.....How do I get that???
    How does being ENFJ has anything to do with choosing wrong women? If anything, being ENFJ would help you be aware more of feelings etc., and pick right women...

it has nothing to do with type and all to do with maturity/awareness/self respect etc etc

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Hi, Desperado. Am I remembering correctly that you tend to be attracted to women who are vulnerable and need you to kind of help them/fix them? Is there a way you could consciously try to change that pattern? Vulnerability can be an appealing concept, but those women are usually going to come with a lot of baggage.

Anyhoo, welcome back!
    Yes Tallulah....WOW, great memory.....therefore I'm reading a book The White Knight Syndrome

Trying to stop the pattern
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. --- Maya Angelou

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    I'm curious about the details. What do you find are your most common malfunctions and the common traits of the women you choose?
    If you don't mind sharing, that is. More of a full-spectrum assessment
    I think I just fell in love with ceecee

Alex.... yes, INFJ's have it bad....but I love INFJ women....LOL

Unkindloving,

Wow....common traits:

Younger
    Vulnerable
    Good mothers
    Can be very tender
    Seem to be in turmoil a lot
    HOT (lol)

....and, I know it sounds really weird.....but we seem to be able to communicate with each other with just a look..... no words.

So give it your best shot.....diagnose me... please
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. --- Maya Angelou