User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ?

Hi, INFP here... 2 months ago, my friendship with my ENFP bestfriend ended after 13 years! This is what happened: I moved to another town, got a new job and a new boyfriend a little too fast for her. She took the sudden lack of communication very personally and FREAKED OUT. I was busy! All of a sudden she thought it was because I hated her and then she accused me of being a horrible friend and that she couldn't trust me anymore. And while she was making up conspiracy theories in her head about how I was out to get her... she decided to strike out against me by flirting with and propositioning my ex fiance to get revenge on me. Wowwwww...... crazy and insecure much? Her actual words: "Well you might not want to ignore me because it made me think you hated me so I flirted with Daniel to get back at you." First off, I wasn't ignoring her. Every time we talked it was because I instigated the conversation. She was mad because she didn't have so much of my attention as she did before I got a life! She was jealous and she was so scared of potential rejection that she started trying to get revenge on me for her own imagination.

After that I just needed a break from her. I was tired of her excuses of "Oh I did this and this because I thought.... or because you did this and I thought.... Or someone told me this and I thought...." And then when I pointed out to her that she makes up stories in her head she would not own up to it or apologize, she just kept making up excuses about how all of these other circumstances validated her conclusions and so she had every right to do what she did without asking me first. And so I stopped talking to her because I had enough and to this day she hates me for judging her. I am a bad friend for being busy and getting upset that she tries to get revenge on me behind my back for things I've never done because she's jealous but she's A GREAT FRIEND and anything she's ever done wrong is my fault and I made her do it. That's mature. Lol

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Ah...Ni "humor"

MBTI
    ENFP

lolololol

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Burried in work while trying to avoid making friends. Looks like a sad puppy.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

I shall cut+paste what I just wrote on another thread.

To OP:
    ...some things about immature ENFP's I know IRL that annoys me:

- Unable to tell things like they REALLY are (cannot separate facts from their feelings)
    - Twists facts and is UNAWARE of it.
    - Often delusional
    - Overemotional
    - Unable to comprehend/intolerant of impersonal reasoning
    - Obnoxiously loud
    - Tendency to believe their/their friends' opinion = everyone else's opinion
    - Somewhat bipolar
    - Projects their own emotions on others

Take everything with a grain of salt.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

What is, is. Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

^ THIS.
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

I know for me when I start to get all messed up inside, it turns into all of my problems being outside of my locus of control. "well I can't so this because of that..." and I start to kind of fall into this lasting idea of hopelessness because everything is out of my hands. Personally, I don't go out and party because I'm so annoyed with the world that I won't want to share in it until I'm ready

perhaps this is just me in my shadow but yeah

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

psychological rapists.... they prod into parts of your psyche that you'd rather not deal with for FUN... they are purely EVIL :steam:
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Riva

Oh they could be careless. Really careless. And they would also be oblivious to people's feelings.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I'm a great example of an unhealthy ENFP.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.