User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP

I'd love to know what you mean by connection, *poke*. To me all in all it sounds like friends with benefits. Or maybe even not friends - just with benefits. But seriously, I am interested in your way of understanding the connection. Depending on the meaning it can have different quality in my eyes.
    Hot-hearted head

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

After some deep reflection, I realize that I can be bribed for some Marshmallow Peeps.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    After some deep reflection, I realize that I can be bribed for some Marshmallow Peeps.
    I can't eat those...before I know it, I end up lying on the floor with a tummy ache, surrounded by plastic wrapping & cardboard boxes in pastel colors, wondering how I ended up there & where the last 2 hours went...
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I can't eat those...before I know it, I end up lying on the floor with a tummy ache, surrounded by plastic wrapping & cardboard boxes in pastel colors, wondering how I ended up there & where the last 2 hours went...

Marshmallow Peeps: The INFP Rohypnol.

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    It's a massacre of sugary decadence - a pink bunny ear here, a purple peep tail there... I fight to win. They know they need to come prepared to defend their sweet fluffiness or suffer their fate.

*poke* - my twin sister is an ENFJ, and I've learned that the problem isn't type, it's your penis. The penis is the problem. Being a woman makes being an ENFJ a much easier experience. So, go blame your anatomy,

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzling Berry View Post
    I'd love to know what you mean by connection, *poke*. To me all in all it sounds like friends with benefits. Or maybe even not friends - just with benefits. But seriously, I am interested in your way of understanding the connection. Depending on the meaning it can have different quality in my eyes.
    Do ya mean me?

Yeah, more of a friends with benefits thing; i HAVE to be able to be friends with this hypothetical person, i can do a casual relationship but not a one night stand. It's really hard for me to explain because in the end i just go with a gut feeling. the person needs to be a potential match for me to consider starting the dating process, not just friend material. usually i get a feeling within a couple days to a couple weeks whether or not they are up to my standards enough for me to want to be with them, but at this point i have already decided that i want to be their friend (possibly with benefits if they are down). then we talk and decide if we want to continue with a casual relationship or if we're better off just ending it, depending on what we both want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Introverted Feeling (46.7)
    Extraverted Intuition (45.7)
    Introverted Intuition (37.5)
    Introverted Thinking(26.5)
    Extraverted Feeling (25.4)
    Extraverted Thinking (22.1)
    Extraverted Sensing (19.5)
    Introverted Sensing (17.0)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ?

Casual sex. Hmmm..... no, I think not. I am a feeler, a deep feeler... I don't think it's possible for me to see anyone consistently, and share something so intimate as sex and not become attached in one way or another. You get used to someone and then you're feelings are hurt later. It sucks. Why not just have sex with someone who you love and who loves you. I can see someone who's just really horny all of the time and needs to get laid not minding casual sex with someone they don't really care about or plan to be with... or maybe someone who's so desperate for any kind of affection that they would take anything even if it's just sex in hopes that it will turn in to something else. Sad!

How to get an INFP to have casual sex with you most likely involves making an INFP believe it's not just casual sex. There you go.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by stringstheory View Post
    Do ya mean me?
    No, I meant *poke* - the author of the thread. Poke talked about connection/kinship and this was what I was refering to - that an INFP would follow it.

But thanks for mentioning the gut feeling.

As for INFP, for me there are at least two kinds of this (gut feeling, connection thing). First, the very basic, honest reaction I would have to a person. Second, the one where I would, after initial attraction, squeeze a person I see into some kind of "good" category I hold - adding some extra positive qualities that I am not sure if are there (it's done subconciously).

First one, i believe, is a way to go, but it requires time. It has nuances and I would need to check if this person fits into my emotional balance. Second is quick and for me the best way to disappointment - though when it's mild it can actually speed up relationship by sustaining hope.

Poke - was that the connection you observed INFPs following?
    Hot-hearted head

MBTI
    yupp

I have no problem with unconnected meaningless sex. I purposely lost my virginity to someone i didn't want a relationship with, we just had sex and that was that. I don't regret it one bit, peopel's mistake is often assuming that all INFPs are the same when it comes to sex.

though I might be ENFP so ignore this.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I run too high on the oxytocin for casual sex to not hurt. It sucks and have yet to find something easy to access that will limit any chemical connection I may form. It will need to be something that won't do too much physiological damage though...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]