12 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    XXXX

Default for INFPs and isfps/intps

Tell me some characters in movies, tv shows, or music videos etc...
    that you can compare yourself too...

Mine would probs be Marty Mcfly... probably a very badass/risk taking version of me...
    I'm a INFP - The sociopath

I think I'm either a 4w5, 4w3, 6w5 or 9w1. Most possibly 4w5.

Feeling FiNe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Characters on TV / in film I relate to:

Amelie - the only character I've consistently been compared to by other people & who I relate to a LOT

Daria - got this comparison in HS, and I see it a bit. I definitely relate to her a lot.

Angela (My So Called Life) - I felt a similarity to this character

Calvin (Calvin & Hobbes) - Lives in his imagination, rather ornery child - I was that way
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

thinking of you

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Phoebe in Charmed - It's scary how much I'm like her, and how similar our journeys were
    Pocahontas (Disney)- That passion for Nature and need for freedom..
    Drusilla from Buffy - evil me (when my first bf broke my heart...I was kinda like this with his breed of men for a while )
    Ariel (Disney) - again, the need for freedom and also a part the naivety.
    The guy from Into the Wild. - need for freedom and new experiences, learning new things everywhere and going back to nature.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Miss Potter from the movie of the same title. I relate greatly to Beatrix Potter's life story actually, in a weird way.
    It's that whole very silly outer apperance, but underneath you know they are sharp as a tact thing.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Calvin of Calvin & Hobbes - I spent the majority of my childhood as a recluse in my own imagination, much like Calvin.

Samwise Gamgee of Lord of the Rings - I don't know exactly what it is, but I see a lot of myself in him.

Joel from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - The first time I watched this film, I was in shock by how similar I was to this character. I'm still reeling, in fact, haha.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Calvin of Calvin & Hobbes - I spent the majority of my childhood as a recluse in my own imagination, much like Calvin.

Samwise Gamgee of Lord of the Rings - I don't know exactly what it is, but I see a lot of myself in him.

Joel from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - The first time I watched this film, I was in shock by how similar I was to this character. I'm still reeling, in fact, haha.

MBTI
    INFP
    Socionics
    INFP

I actually aspire to be like ENTP/EXTPs in movies for some reason, like Doc Brown, Johnny (Naked) and Jack Sparrow, those being inventive, eccentric, personable and deeply intellegent. However I actually relate to Amelie and Calvin, like those above me, with the addition of Remus Lupin from Harry Potter, (although I'm not half as lovely as he comes across in HP3 book )I swear there's also a clumsy, socially inadept, slacking little George McFly (before he smacks Biff) which takes over sometimes too...Add to that anyone who really should get out of their head, and I think we're done here

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    XXXX

Quote Originally Posted by FalseHeartDothKnow View Post
    I actually aspire to be like ENTP/EXTPs in movies for some reason, like Doc Brown, Johnny (Naked) and Jack Sparrow, those being inventive, eccentric, personable and deeply intellegent. However I actually relate to Amelie and Calvin, like those above me, with the addition of Remus Lupin from Harry Potter, (although I'm not half as lovely as he comes across in HP3 book )I swear there's also a clumsy, socially inadept, slacking little George McFly (before he smacks Biff) which takes over sometimes too...Add to that anyone who really should get out of their head, and I think we're done here

I can relate to Remus, but that's about it... can't really see myself in doc Brown or Jack Sparrow.
    I'm a INFP - The sociopath

I think I'm either a 4w5, 4w3, 6w5 or 9w1. Most possibly 4w5.

Feeling FiNe

MBTI
    INFP
    Socionics
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by flameskull95 View Post
    ... can't really see myself in doc Brown or Jack Sparrow.
    Neither can I really, Remus and George are a lot more like me, in essence, scarily so... but Doc and Jack are who I look at and think, 'I wish I were more confident and 'out there' like you guys...' It's kinda what I wanna be when I really have to extrovert myself, feel completely outta my comfort zone and can't do my Amelie 'this doesn't exist unless it's safe' thing...Somehow those guys are Ps who always manage to get things under control somehow, even in the most ridiculous and unexpected situations rather than bury their head, which is one of my biggest weaknesses...so if I convince myself I'm as good as them when I'm really frightened (even though I'm not) somehow it helps me confront things...though usually in a warmer, more diplomatic manner than they would admittedly...not sure whether this is normal, but you know...I tend to have fictional characters as role models :s