• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJS: What are your strengths? What do you love about yourself?

Malkavia

MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
3w4
Ive only been on this forum for a few months, however in my whole time here I do not think Ive seen ONE thread about positive ENFJ strengths.

I want to know, ENFJs what do you think your greatest strengths are? Where do you think you shine? What makes you LOVE being an ENFJ?

I am very interested to hear the responses. There isnt enough ENFJ love here.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
Exhibit A: Barack Obama

Charismatic, Intuitive, Leader, Optimistic, Heartfelt, Intelligent

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
My girlfried is ENFJ. She's smart, hard working, caring, kind to everyone, totally inclusive, non-judgemental, forgiving and enjoys making other's happy. She also is the 'alpha' among her friends. I approve of this.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Emotional strength (which can sound like an oxymoron from outsider perspective.)
Inherent value and understanding of deep friendships/relationships.
Intuition.
Inclusive and forgiving, but i've learned to better sort through so i'm not walked all over.
No BS policy.
Heaps of self-awareness.
I'm very neutral and liberal, also very politically incorrect.
Etc

I love all of my strengths and weaknesses. I love that my strengths can also be classified as weaknesses. It's actually pretty surprising given all of those have given me problems at one point or another. They've still made me a stronger individual and happier with who i am.

As for loving being an ENFJ... I think it's just an interesting package. By no means is it easy or do i think others should envy it, but it's a challenge to keep everything in order in the ENFJ-core, while being so intensely outwardly focused. The challenge makes me love every ounce of it.

nynesneg

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
My strengths can also be classified as weaknesses. It's actually pretty surprising given all of those have given me problems at one point or another. They've still made me a stronger individual and happier with who i am.

As for loving being an ENFJ... I think it's just an interesting package. By no means is it easy or do i think others should envy it, but it's a challenge to keep everything in order in the ENFJ-core, while being so intensely outwardly focused. The challenge makes me love every ounce of it.

+100%

There are good things, and things I hate at the same time. But here is what people have told me personally.

- Charismatic
- Easy to talk to, and love new perspectives.
- Patient understanding listener
- Insatiable curiosity to see the whole picture
- Unquenchable drive to achievement
- Perserverence, gets things done
- Appreciation for other viewpoints (more an intrigue imo)
- Natural leader (although personally I think i kinda suck, and this is a point I'm trying for personal growth)
- Positivity naturally radiates making those around feel good (but I'm sure the opposite is true, and it can also become a mask I have to fight)
- Genuine depth and mystique. Can grasp deeper concepts and analogies.
- Talk in poetry and notice details.
- Boundless energy (at times.. lol! I procrastinate.)
- Ability to connect and understand people on a deeper level that I don't know
- Non-judgemental and laid back towards others (For the most part. I'm very hard on myself)
- Humble amid different accomplishments (Imo, this is more attributable to the fact I am never really good enough for myself, and everyone else has good things too...)

Meh.

INTJ friends ftw. :blush: Make you feel alll warm around them...

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I get along with people from all different walks of life, always willing to give a helping hand, organized, natural leader, I understand the art of conversation, i'm humble, outgoing, setting and achieving goals, Ive been told that I have an old soul, my intuition is usually on point, and I'm very sympothetic, bla bla bla bla! :)

nynesneg

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Cool... what did they mean by "have an old soul"? That sound poetic, symbolic, real.

Neutralpov

old soul

I think because one of the names is "the sage" for the ENFJ that we aspire to wisdom and collect and grow to give advice. We are mentors so the old souls is from that outlook of being growth catalysts so we have a wise searching, Apollonian outlook, or search for meaning. Also our thought process is described as "circumspect." We walk around all viewpoints with our intuition and see the things we decide on from a full circular view and the impacts. Also friends come to us for advice so we mold to the role of old soul somewhat possibly being so open to help and deep.

Appolonian:
"Apollo had as his purview the arts, prophecy, and healing. At his chief shrine at Delphi the watchword was "Know thyself," the beginning and principal aim of human understanding"

being an ENFJ 1 (ISTJs are this) I get this a lot because we are the conscientious ENFJ's not the warm fuzzy 2's or achieving 3's. I am more aimed at morality and ethical perfection and less giving than mentoring and striving for integrity. We look real different I even see the posts of Protenmix and identify with her a lot since she is 1.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Cool... what did they mean by "have an old soul"? That sound poetic, symbolic, real.

Its a nice compliment! Makes me feel like im doing something right.

Old Soul (urban dictionary):

A spiritual person whom is wise beyond their years; people of strong emotional stability. Basically, someone whom has more understanding of the world around them. Some people even believe an old soul is a person whom has learned from past incarnations, or lives. They aquired certain knowledge from their past lives and apply it to their present life... thus gaining more wisdom than the average bloke.
"She has an old soul."

:wubbie:

LilyLOL

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Ive only been on this forum for a few months, however in my whole time here I do not think Ive seen ONE thread about positive ENFJ strengths.

I want to know, ENFJs what do you think your greatest strengths are? Where do you think you shine? What makes you LOVE being an ENFJ?

I am very interested to hear the responses. There isnt enough ENFJ love here.

I am absolutely new here, and kinda sad to hear that. Is it because we are disliked or because we are so rare? Both?

My greatest strength is how well I understand people. I can "get" people, see where they are coming from, hear what they are really saying rather than just the words they are saying. I am very intuitive and I genuinely like people.

I think I shine at work, helping people learn, helping people feel confident and comfortable. I motivate people and am good at helping teams collaborate and make decisions, get things done.

I love the fact that I am accepting of people of all types. I am a pretty inclusive person. Even when a person is displaying traits I dont value, I can almost always understand why, and I think that makes me a more accepting person. For instance, if a technical thinker who does not have very good people skills is acting boorish, I might see that they are not trying to be rude to the other person, but are actually just trying to get X accomplished, and I can act as a bridge for them. I like being able to be a diplomat, and help people understand one another better, get things done.

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w3
I love the fact that I can talk to people from all walks of life and can make almost anybody open up to me. I really like people and I think it kind of radiates from me - most people respond positively and it's easy for me to gain others trust. I can easily connect with people and understand them and - very often - make them feel good. I've been told that when I smile I 'light up' the whole room :D

I realy like that I'm very tolerant and liberal minded and I accept people just as they are. I easily distinguish people's emotions and I can easily 'read between the lines' when people talk. It's easy for me to see what people feel or think when I interact with them (it really helps me in my work :)).

And I like that I'm very sensitive to beauty and can see it almost everywhere.

It's not easy being an ENFJ but it's challenging and never boring :) and I like that too :D