User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

As the freshman treasurer in college I was supposed to give a speech about myself to the entire freshman class. (400 people maybe?) I never prepared anything. I just stood up in front of the class and babbled for a few minutes. My friend said that it was an introduction into what Laurie was like. Heh.

This isn't a major flake moment, but I notice ENFPs will promise a lot of people to spend time with them on a given day, so what ends up happening is they will dart around not really able spending that much time with the different people. Or this might then turn into a big group event, with all the different people all together, which can be fun. But it may disappoint if you really hoped to spend quality one-on-one time with the ENFP.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    This isn't a major flake moment, but I notice ENFPs will promise a lot of people to spend time with them on a given day, so what ends up happening is they will dart around not really able spending that much time with the different people. Or this might then turn into a big group event, with all the different people all together, which can be fun. But it may disappoint if you really hoped to spend quality one-on-one time with the ENFP.
    very true
    eNFP 9w8 sx/sp

~Don't ignore the truth, it will set you free.

~10% of life is what happens to you, 90% of life is how you deal with it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

ENFP friend promised to help me paint & move - I called her when the time came, aaaand she flaked.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    ENFP friend promised to help me paint & move - I called her when the time came, aaaand she flaked.
    Id be pissed. =/

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

This weekend I was suppose to help my aunt clean out my grandmother's house, take my dog to the vet, go to my graduation, and take a trip with my family to Louisiana's border.

I didn't make the graduation. I literally had 12 hours of stuff to do packed into 4-5.

I'm terrible with phone messages too. "I'll call ya back!" I say. I genuinely mean to everytime.. but usually my mind instantly dumps that call later memo into the "suggestion box" which happens to be linked to a furnace. My mind has no idea that it's phone message memos alone have been keeping my entire body warm for most of my life. I'm actually cold-blooded.

Text messages? If I get them right then and there and am capable of responding to them, I'll do so. Otherwise, tough luck. I'm just no good with the phone.

Got a birthday? You better have a facebook to remind me of it. Or send me a not-so-subtle hint on it. If It isn't my immediate family or best friend, I have no idea when your birthday is. I guarantee it. Like the furniture commercial, but more reliable than that. ...Not me, the guarantee. Even with my best friend.. I bought her present months in advanced. All wrapped, ready to go in my room. I lost track of calendar days and thought it was still mid-april when it was actually late april.. It was well into May before I realized what day it actually was.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENFP

Hmm... Maybe I'm not an ENFP... I don't really flake like this. Sometimes I'm a few minutes late. Maybe it's my enneagram that helps counter my ENFP flakiness.
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Text messages? If I get them right then and there and am capable of responding to them, I'll do so. Otherwise, tough luck. I'm just no good with the phone.
    My brother calls my house "the place phone calls go to die" and other such things.

Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    My brother calls my house "the place phone calls go to die" and other such things.
    I laughed so hard when I read this. Hysterical. And so true.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Slightly related... this morning on my way to work I stopped at a drive through to get a drink. The lady at the window greeted me with "good afternoon." :p