• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ESFJs and ENFPs

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I'm... kinda scared to death of the prospect of dating an SFJ. :horor: It'd be like dating my mother. :azdaja:

So what? At least you will be given the oportunity to feel that you had your revenge against your mother by harming the girl. So once you solved your feelings you can just dump her if you don't need her anymore. (I mean SFJs can take alot just for the sake of harmony/connection)

;)

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
That's kind of why I like the INFJ and ESFJ over the ENTJ and INTJ. The feeling function really cushions the judging function. They're a little less... harsh with their thoughts.

I thought this was very interesting what you said. And, I think my experience supports this.

My xxTJ friends are wonderful and intellectually stimulating but sometimes they can say things that bug the crap out of me. I say to myself, "How could you be so insensitive to XXX's feelings? You could have couched that much better." F must trump the J in many cases for xxFJs.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So what? At least you will be given the oportunity to feel that you had your revenge against your mother by harming the girl. So once you solved your feelings you can just dump her if you don't need her anymore. (I mean SFJs can take alot just for the sake of harmony/connection)
I love my mother, and I'm not that much of a dick in any case. :jew:

My mom is actually ENFP; she just has way more Te than I can tolerate in someone living with me. :dry: so I'm afraid of all the nagging.

Hellokittykitty

MBTI Type
INT*
^^^

Oh darling .. Stop speculating :D .. Although please don't ask him if he is fake, lol. How do you know he is not interested? You need to be direct and tell him you want to do naughty things to him .. Bite the bullet and go for it. That's exactly what i'd do.

Good luck.

he's also a hardcore Christian. Lol we are working in a film together ( co directing) but he just seems to be nice. And when I joke I don't think he gets it bc he doesn't even react!!!

I'm like omg! Laugh at my funnys please!!! Lol

He is so hot but he's so innocent YIKES! lol

Chloe

i could see esfj working more than intj for me

you may regret saying that. I did. :wubbie:;)

lol. Now I regret saying this :D bad intj expirience! :(

and also I regret saying that ESFJ is not good match. :D Because I figured my biggest love in life, for now, was ESFJ. :yes::cry:

Lesson: MBTI is not good for matchmaking. :D

Xellotath

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
ESFJ?

Fe at the front + Si aux?

But I kind of like life....

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
ESFJ's are in a higher ranking than ENFP's. ESFJ use ENFP's weakness which is introverted sensing. I'm interested in this relation as friendship or romantic partners.