• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs in their dream job

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Are any ENFPs on here working in a job they love?

If you are, why do you really love it? What makes you jump out of bed and want to go to work?

nynesneg

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Don't know anything about ENFPs specifically, since I'm and ENFJ, but...

I have realized recently that I naturally excel and love at least several things:

- promoting a booth at tradeshows (getting to know new people)
- graphic design (perfectionist)
- one-on-one presentations (ie for a competition)

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Are any ENFPs on here working in a job they love?

If you are, why do you really love it? What makes you jump out of bed and want to go to work?

I'm working on an MD. From what I've experienced interviewing patients and helping out with exams, it is always interesting, never boring, and never routine (unless you're lazy, in which case you'll miss diagnoses)!!! So Ne is happy. There's also a lot of fulfilment in healing (Fi approves). Omg, I'm only 6 years away from my dream job! :alttongue:

Chloe

I'm working on an MD. From what I've experienced interviewing patients and helping out with exams, it is always interesting, never boring, and never routine (unless you're lazy, in which case you'll miss diagnoses)!!! So Ne is happy. There's also a lot of fulfilment in healing (Fi approves). Omg, I'm only 6 years away from my dream job! :alttongue:

Lol. I'm also working on an MD, but it's boring and routine to my Ne. :D:huh::blush:

I am lazy , I guess. Actually, I'm NOT lazy....I am just not interested in this anymore............... perhaps psychiatry will accept me!! as DOCTOR.. not patient, hopefully.

Lily Bart

MBTI Type
INFP
My ENFP daughter has been doing an internship with a group that makes music videos of local music groups targeted at local fans and she loves it. She's involved in everything from recruiting the groups to designing the videos to acting in the videos to creating promotional stuff. She attends concerts all the time, gets to know the musicians and their music and who's trendy on the local scene. She's been pretty incredible about spotting trends since a very young age and she loves finding groups that are just developing a following and gaining fans for them. Although she's never been very good at getting out of bed in the morning, this internship has definitely harnessed her considerable energy and enthusiasm.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
An Anthropologist.

Hands down. I love people and the way they interact. I love the world and the way it works. It's all beautiful and I'd love to experience it and seek the truth to all things.

ilovereeses

MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
9w8
My ENFP daughter has been doing an internship with a group that makes music videos of local music groups targeted at local fans and she loves it. She's involved in everything from recruiting the groups to designing the videos to acting in the videos to creating promotional stuff. She attends concerts all the time, gets to know the musicians and their music and who's trendy on the local scene. She's been pretty incredible about spotting trends since a very young age and she loves finding groups that are just developing a following and gaining fans for them. Although she's never been very good at getting out of bed in the morning, this internship has definitely harnessed her considerable energy and enthusiasm.

THAT IS MY DREAM JOB! I love music videos...I need to find an internship like that!

PeaceRobin

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Anthropologist, founder of my own international charity helping to build sustainability, human rights reporter, yoga teacher, documentary maker for international imbalances, teacher, travel writer, nature photographer or anything else that would allow me to be a nomad with a deeper purpose :)

erikric

MBTI Type
ENFP
After years of searching for my dream job, I have finally realized that my main problem was beeing employed. I need to do things on my own terms and for my own reasons. Not work for other people. The main problem I had was that i agreed to trade 8 hours of my life each day, no matter how much or how little had to be done. By working for myself, I can focus on what value I create - not how much time I spend working.

So now, I read a shitload of books on things I find interesting, and then keep lectures and workshops on them afterwards. Not rich yet, but happier than ever :)

Check out these sites for inspiration:

http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2006/07/10-reasons-you-should-never-get-a-job/

http://paidtoexist.com/start-here/

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
thanks for the sites! love ya! i totally know what you mean! :)
After years of searching for my dream job, I have finally realized that my main problem was beeing employed. I need to do things on my own terms and for my own reasons. Not work for other people. The main problem I had was that i agreed to trade 8 hours of my life each day, no matter how much or how little had to be done. By working for myself, I can focus on what value I create - not how much time I spend working.

So now, I read a shitload of books on things I find interesting, and then keep lectures and workshops on them afterwards. Not rich yet, but happier than ever :)

Check out these sites for inspiration:

http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2006/07/10-reasons-you-should-never-get-a-job/

http://paidtoexist.com/start-here/

Hyacinth

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Photographer, or working with animals. Real life though? Paralegal.