User Tag List

12 Last

Default ENFPs in their dream job

Are any ENFPs on here working in a job they love?

If you are, why do you really love it? What makes you jump out of bed and want to go to work?
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Don't know anything about ENFPs specifically, since I'm and ENFJ, but...

I have realized recently that I naturally excel and love at least several things:

- promoting a booth at tradeshows (getting to know new people)
    - graphic design (perfectionist)
    - one-on-one presentations (ie for a competition)
    3w2

Those who are content being normal lack the depth and passion to rise above mediocracy.
    To push beyond their natural abilities and create a reality from their dreams.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    Are any ENFPs on here working in a job they love?

If you are, why do you really love it? What makes you jump out of bed and want to go to work?
    I'm working on an MD. From what I've experienced interviewing patients and helping out with exams, it is always interesting, never boring, and never routine (unless you're lazy, in which case you'll miss diagnoses)!!! So Ne is happy. There's also a lot of fulfilment in healing (Fi approves). Omg, I'm only 6 years away from my dream job!

"OMG I FEEEEEEEEEL SO INTENSELY ABOUT EVERYTHING OMG OMG OMG GET ME A XANAX" -Priam (ENFP impersonation)

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix13 View Post
    I'm working on an MD. From what I've experienced interviewing patients and helping out with exams, it is always interesting, never boring, and never routine (unless you're lazy, in which case you'll miss diagnoses)!!! So Ne is happy. There's also a lot of fulfilment in healing (Fi approves). Omg, I'm only 6 years away from my dream job!
    Lol. I'm also working on an MD, but it's boring and routine to my Ne.

I am lazy , I guess. Actually, I'm NOT lazy....I am just not interested in this anymore............... perhaps psychiatry will accept me!! as DOCTOR.. not patient, hopefully.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    Lol. I'm also working on an MD, but it's boring and routine to my Ne.

I am lazy, I guess.
    NO! What year are you on?!

"OMG I FEEEEEEEEEL SO INTENSELY ABOUT EVERYTHING OMG OMG OMG GET ME A XANAX" -Priam (ENFP impersonation)

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix13 View Post
    NO! What year are you on?!
    3,5 more years. you?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    3,5 more years. you?
    Just finishing up my first year. ...so you're in clinical rotations, and you find it BORING?! How is this possible?!

MBTI
    INFJ

My ENFP daughter has been doing an internship with a group that makes music videos of local music groups targeted at local fans and she loves it. She's involved in everything from recruiting the groups to designing the videos to acting in the videos to creating promotional stuff. She attends concerts all the time, gets to know the musicians and their music and who's trendy on the local scene. She's been pretty incredible about spotting trends since a very young age and she loves finding groups that are just developing a following and gaining fans for them. Although she's never been very good at getting out of bed in the morning, this internship has definitely harnessed her considerable energy and enthusiasm.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

An Anthropologist.

Hands down. I love people and the way they interact. I love the world and the way it works. It's all beautiful and I'd love to experience it and seek the truth to all things.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Bart View Post
    My ENFP daughter has been doing an internship with a group that makes music videos of local music groups targeted at local fans and she loves it. She's involved in everything from recruiting the groups to designing the videos to acting in the videos to creating promotional stuff. She attends concerts all the time, gets to know the musicians and their music and who's trendy on the local scene. She's been pretty incredible about spotting trends since a very young age and she loves finding groups that are just developing a following and gaining fans for them. Although she's never been very good at getting out of bed in the morning, this internship has definitely harnessed her considerable energy and enthusiasm.
    THAT IS MY DREAM JOB! I love music videos...I need to find an internship like that!
    eNFP 9w8 sx/sp

~Don't ignore the truth, it will set you free.

~10% of life is what happens to you, 90% of life is how you deal with it.