User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why N can suck, who else is neurotic?

6w7 sx/so

Thankfully I'm not N dom, but what I do have is bad enough. Right now I take the most plosible posibilities, rated via Te, and figure out which ones I can prepare for, which ones I can prevent, and which ones I can't to shit about. The first I prepare for, the second I try to prevent, and the third I stitch together my parachute and jump.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

Senior Member Array Phoenix_400's Avatar

Well if everything wasn't so damn interconnected, it wouldn't be so much of a problem

Seriously, its hard to control, but eventually you learn to parse through things and differentiate between the realistic and the outlandish possibilities. Then you throw out the outlandish, Put the 'possible but unlikely' on the backburn until you receive more info, and focus on the 'most realistic possibilities'. Takes a concentrated effort sometimes though.
    "People in glass houses shouldn't use Windex when living near bird sanctuaries."- myself

"We are never alone my friend. We are constantly in the company of victories, losses, strengths and weaknesses. Make no mistake, life is war...and war is hell. Those who fight the hardest will suffer the most...but that's what you have to do: Fight. As long as you're feeling pain, then there's hope...because only the dead do not suffer." -RD Metcalf