User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 117

  1. #61
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MafiaAngel180 View Post
    Because writing takes a little longer and you don't have to come up with the right words off the top of your head. You have a chance to sit and think.
    Yeah, that's why I get typed wrong in the forum all the time. I have a chance to reflect before responding. <-- I just changed that word from "typing" to "responding." Then added a . inside of the " because I forgot to punctuate the sentence.

    Right now I'm reading over the last paragraph to make sure that it flowed well. I like the way erin posts and really enjoy reading her thoughts but I've found that if I'm not careful how I post things in a forum they are not as clear as I would like.

    I'm certainly not as clear in real life as I am on a forum. <-- I just changed "no clear" to "not as clear."

    I'm sure I come across differently in IM than on here.

  2. #62
    Member Aimee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malkavia View Post
    Random, but from the posts ive read it seems easier to be an ENFP male than female
    I agree.

  3. #63
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovereeses View Post
    Because we go over our posts several times before pressing "submit"

    Or at least I do
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkavia View Post
    I usually have to go back and correct typos after I submitted...
    guilty of both of these, constantly

    Not "typos" for me, but rather I edit things to make them seem as clear as possible. Sometimes. When it matters.

  4. #64
    The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    That's funny, no one has ever told me I'm difficult to get allong with. Most people think I'm very nice. Of course there are people I can't get along with, but that's their fault. They're unlikable and I don't like hanging out with unlikable people.
    Sometimes people do get angry with me. Most of them are SJs and closeminded people. But that's their fault, not mine. I'm sweet, they're stupid. It's hard to get angry with me, except if you're the kind of person who doesn't like people who do whatever they want.
    I don't feel like I have to overanalyse everything, I only feel like other people take everything I say too literally and too serious. When I say "I'm dying" it doesn't literally mean that I'm about to die, it just means I'm hungry, but they don't understand. I also have to watch out with things such as sarcasm, because most people don't seem to get sarcasm. Every time I say something sarcastic, I have to explain the whole thing. That's pretty tiresome.
    I used to have the feeling that I had to walk on eggshells, but not anymore. If people feel hurt or whatsoever because of something I've said, it's their problem and not mine. The only person I'm careful with, is my grandmother. She doesn't understand everything (honestly, she's an idiot) and she always starts arguing about everything.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -


    SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

    Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

  5. #65
    almost half a doctor phoenix13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    1,313

    Default

    Not really. I do have a difficult time explaining things clearly, but no one gets hosile about it.

    On the other hand, I make a concerted effort to steer clear of people that find me too eccentric or people with sticks shoved up their asses (the type that would take issue with my scattered ways). I hate those guys...

    "OMG I FEEEEEEEEEL SO INTENSELY ABOUT EVERYTHING OMG OMG OMG GET ME A XANAX" -Priam (ENFP impersonation)

  6. #66
    almost half a doctor phoenix13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    1,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malkavia View Post
    Random, but from the posts ive read it seems easier to be an ENFP male than female
    2 reasons I disagree:

    1. The uber expressiveness is acceptable in a woman, but sometimes considered "gay" in a male.

    2. In general, it's more complicated to be a female than a male. not a type thing.

    "OMG I FEEEEEEEEEL SO INTENSELY ABOUT EVERYTHING OMG OMG OMG GET ME A XANAX" -Priam (ENFP impersonation)

  7. #67
    Senior Member ilovereeses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    xNFP
    Posts
    117

    Default

    When I was dating an ESFJ he said I was difficult because I can't always control myself....or maybe it's because he couldn't control me?

    *runs away from laptop to avoid ESFJ comebacks*
    eNFP 9w8 sx/sp

    ~Don't ignore the truth, it will set you free.

    ~10% of life is what happens to you, 90% of life is how you deal with it.

  8. #68
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    what esfj comebacks...from where exactly?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  9. #69
    Senior Member ilovereeses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    xNFP
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    what esfj comebacks...from where exactly?
    Right, there aren't many of them on this forum. *phew*
    eNFP 9w8 sx/sp

    ~Don't ignore the truth, it will set you free.

    ~10% of life is what happens to you, 90% of life is how you deal with it.

  10. #70
    Senior Member Ratsimoan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MafiaAngel180 View Post
    Hello fellow ENFPs...I've been wondering...does anyone ever tell you that you are difficult to get along with? Do people get angry with you? Do you feel like sometimes you have to overanalyze everything you say because people take everything you say the wrong way? Do you sometimes feel that you have to walk on eggshells with people?

    I've been having this problem. And I get so exhausted trying to communicate with people and get my point across that I just close up and shut down. (Which people also have a problem with.) At first I thought it was just with my SP boyfriend, who I'm having problems with. But it occurred to me that many people think I am hard to get along with. My SP mother hates the way I communicate and it frustrates her to no end. She gets very angry. I wished I could say it was just the SPs...but it seems to be more types than just that.

    I just would like to know if anyone else feels this way. Maybe it's not a type thing. It might just be a me thing.
    The same with me. but i mostly get that from my S's family.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

    Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."
    — Sylvia Plath (The Bell Jar)

    "Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted."
    — Sylvia Plath

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] ENFP are we annoying? Be honest. What do you really think?
    By hermeticdancer in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: 04-21-2016, 09:47 PM
  2. [ENFP] To any NF, especially ENFPs - are you frequently overwhelmed or depressed?
    By SingSmileShine in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-26-2012, 01:29 PM
  3. [ENFP] ENFPs: How scientific/nerdy are you?
    By BlueScreen in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 11:24 AM
  4. [ENFP] ENFPs are you always the one to initiate and push?
    By Malkavia in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 05:53 AM
  5. [ENFP] ENFPs:What type are you most attracted to? (romantic)
    By Chloe in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 07:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO