User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

[I've stopped going over my posts here. But if I start a thread...I will take a little bit more time. Or if I'm sending one of my famous letters to a guy....then I go over it with a fine toothed comb, and THEN I shorten it, putting all crucial key points at the end of the last paragraph so he remembers them. :p

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

shit...it's just a swirling jumbled mess in there and the brain doesn't slow down for you to speak and if you don't say it you'll lose it and you get side tracked and then go back...it can be hard to keep up with...not that it's always that way...is it? god please say that it isn't...i'd like to continue thinking i'm a great communicator it's better for my self concept.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by kiddykat View Post
    I wonder if it's a common trend for female ENFPs to not get along so well with their mothers, even if they try? I'm sure there are ENFP women out there who get along well, but I notice a pattern here. I know this is a gross generalization, but it seems as though my female "T" friends seem to share a bond with their moms like they can easily talk to them about anything and everything.

Depending on the person in question, I can be difficult, especially if I'm passionate about something? I stand up for it to the point where i'm a stubborn mule. I don't like to play charades so I guess I can be a bit much in that regard.

Other than that, my mom finds me difficult especially when I get all whimsicial/lovey dovey with her, asking all these questions. She's ESFP. We get along in other ways of interaction, but I think I'm frustrating to her because she's a bit more pragmatic and my questions seem to be of nuisance, annoyance, and 'waste of time' with an eye roll. Despite that, I still love her.

I very much relate to what you wrote in response to SlumDogTrill.
    Perhaps!!! Or maybe dealing with XSFP. My mom's an ISFP, boyfriend ESFP. It's challenging to say the least.

My mother also reacts the same way with my questions.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    wow...really? i don't do that.
    hmmm. what are you trying to say?

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Random, but from the posts ive read it seems easier to be an ENFP male than female

MBTI
    ENFP

shit...it's just a swirling jumbled mess in there and the brain doesn't slow down for you to speak and if you don't say it you'll lose it and you get side tracked and then go back...it can be hard to keep up with...not that it's always that way...is it? god please say that it isn't...i'd like to continue thinking i'm a great communicator it's better for my self concept.

Swirling jumbled mess is right!!!!!!!! I'm right there with ya. If/when I do speak before deciding if it's a good idea....I've usually already offended someone. Hehe. That could be me though.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    hmmm. what are you trying to say?
    haha...was just surprised she did. i thought we were all lazy posters!

Quote Originally Posted by MafiaAngel180 View Post
    Swirling jumbled mess is right!!!!!!!! I'm right there with ya. If/when I do speak before deciding if it's a good idea....I've usually already offended someone. Hehe. That could be me though.
    and no no...me too sometimes just because i often don't feel like saying this big long thing so i shorten it and it comes off harsh because i didn't explain it well....frustrating.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Malkavia View Post
    Ive never looked over a response before pressing submit. I usually have to go back and correct typos after I submitted...
    I am usually typing before I think to be honest. I just type whatever happens to be warbling through my head...

Often as I type words ideas are forming, shaping and annealing. Often I will type the same idea and post in a couple of different threads. The first time it is just babble. By the fourth time it has become very coherent to the point of sounding almost "proven".

Off, as actually I dont say most of the things I think....I come across fairly quiet IRL.

I do all of this too.

Oddly-I am best verbally when presenting to a large group. That way I really am giving a talk just to myself so they cant really interupt.

The other time I can be quite coherent is when debating with ENTPs. They can be very sharp and pointed so I have to become almost totally NeTe to go point to point with them verbally. It's fun and combative!

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

haha...was just surprised she did. i thought we were all lazy posters!
    sorry i dont understand what you say because you dont edit enough before posting