User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 117

  1. #41
    Member Aimee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovereeses View Post
    Because we go over our posts several times before pressing "submit"

    Or at least I do
    Hilarious! I edited my response 3 X's before I sent it!

  2. #42
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimee View Post
    Hilarious! I edited my response 3 X's before I sent it!
    wow...really? i don't do that.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  3. #43
    Senior Member Malkavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Ive never looked over a response before pressing submit. I usually have to go back and correct typos after I submitted...

  4. #44
    Member Aimee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    wow...really? i don't do that.
    half the time I write such lengthy response to emails and such and then I save them as drafts to edit later and they never get sent.

  5. #45
    Senior Member MafiaAngel180's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slumdogtrillionaire View Post
    you guys are writing very well and are clearly understood, why dont you try talking the way you are all writing
    Because writing takes a little longer and you don't have to come up with the right words off the top of your head. You have a chance to sit and think. I tried pausing for a while before talking with people, and they seem to hate that, which gets some people even more pissed off. :\ "What are you a retard or something?" I've heard that before. Haha. **Sigh**

  6. #46
    Member Aimee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimee View Post
    half the time I write such lengthy response to emails and such and then I save them as drafts to edit later and they never get sent.
    I guess I am difficult because it feels difficult being me! So that makes sense that other people would view me as a pain in the ass since I'm a pain in my own ass.

  7. #47
    Member Aimee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MafiaAngel180 View Post
    Because writing takes a little longer and you don't have to come up with the right words off the top of your head. You have a chance to sit and think. I tried pausing for a while before talking with people, and they seem to hate that, which gets some people even more pissed off. :\ "What are you a retard or something?" I've heard that before. Haha. **Sigh**
    Me too! People think I'm done talking when I'm not because of my inflections. I try not to interrupt but a lot of time I'll forget what I'm going to say if I don't say it when I think it. So I talk at the wrong time and don't talk at the wrong time. Sometimes it sucks being an ENFP.

  8. #48
    movin melodies kiddykat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    1,115

    Default

    I wonder if it's a common trend for female ENFPs to not get along so well with their mothers, even if they try? I'm sure there are ENFP women out there who get along well, but I notice a pattern here. I know this is a gross generalization, but it seems as though my female "T" friends seem to share a bond with their moms like they can easily talk to them about anything and everything.

    Depending on the person in question, I can be difficult, especially if I'm passionate about something? I stand up for it to the point where i'm a stubborn mule. I don't like to play charades so I guess I can be a bit much in that regard.

    Other than that, my mom finds me difficult especially when I get all whimsicial/lovey dovey with her, asking all these questions. She's ESFP. We get along in other ways of interaction, but I think I'm frustrating to her because she's a bit more pragmatic and my questions seem to be of nuisance, annoyance, and 'waste of time' with an eye roll. Despite that, I still love her.

    I very much relate to what you wrote in response to SlumDogTrill.

  9. #49
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malkavia View Post
    Ive never looked over a response before pressing submit. I usually have to go back and correct typos after I submitted...
    ha...yeah me either.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  10. #50
    Senior Member MafiaAngel180's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimee View Post
    Me too! People think I'm done talking when I'm not because of my inflections. I try not to interrupt but a lot of time I'll forget what I'm going to say if I don't say it when I think it. So I talk at the wrong time and don't talk at the wrong time. Sometimes it sucks being an ENFP.
    Are we long lost sisters??? Hahaha!!!! When I start talking again after my inflection, I interrupt them. But mostly it's just an accident. Regardless, some people get so upset. Yeah, sometimes it does suck being this way.

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] ENFP are we annoying? Be honest. What do you really think?
    By hermeticdancer in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: 04-21-2016, 09:47 PM
  2. [ENFP] To any NF, especially ENFPs - are you frequently overwhelmed or depressed?
    By SingSmileShine in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-26-2012, 01:29 PM
  3. [ENFP] ENFPs: How scientific/nerdy are you?
    By BlueScreen in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 11:24 AM
  4. [ENFP] ENFPs are you always the one to initiate and push?
    By Malkavia in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 05:53 AM
  5. [ENFP] ENFPs:What type are you most attracted to? (romantic)
    By Chloe in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 07:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO