User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Even the cutest puppy can bite if it feels a need to defend itself.

Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by KLessard View Post
    My words were too incisive... This happens when I care more about truth or things being done right than the possibility of hurting someone's feelings.
    +1

This is how it works for me. Sometimes I just get to the point when speaking the truth or defending an ethical stance becomes more important that not hurting someone's feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    What with N giving them unique insight into meaning and the ability to see multiple perspectives and F giving them consideration for others, how can someone honestly be anything other than the most virtuous of saints?

Why am I getting the impression you have never been in bed with an NF chick ?

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Apparently I can be cruel. I've been informed of this fact today. Apparently, because I'm so sweet and nice, I blindside people, when I get all sarky or snap at them. It's like an emotional sucker punch, because I seem hit them where it really hurts. I'm not proud of it, but most of the time they've hurt me and I've been lying in wait. It's also kinda passive aggressive.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Well, I am one person so I cannot speak for the masses so, I can be "mean" by being honest which really isn't mean. I am just so against being mean to someone, I firmly believe in the golden rule and that is accompanied by just because someone does something to you, doesn't justify you doing it to them implying that it is a negative thing that is.
    "It is an easy thing to find a man who often, opens his mouth but rarely says anything. It is a difficult thing to find a man who rarely speaks but says volumes" - Unknown Author

"A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave."
    - Mohandas Gandhi

"Human Salvation lies in the hands of the creatively Maladjusted" - Martin Luther King Jr.

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    3w4

NFs i know have a much bigger tendency to be pretentious than mean.

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Ever seen an INFJ with PMS? This is when an NF can be mean, not intentionally though.

No seriously, I suppose when someone gets on their bad side and pisses them off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm usually not intentionally mean even if I'm really mad or hate someone. I can be blunt though, with strange men who approach me in bars and say stupid or not so stupid things.

I might be accidentally mean by leading someone on and then not being interested or in some other ways that I'm not aware of. My dad, whose type I'm not sure of right now (INTJ??), can be very biting and sometimes I decide to bite back using the same methods that he uses. I still would never go as far as he does though and tend to be naturally restrained.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I can be really mean, if I really hate you. Then I even plan doing mean things and it becomes a kind of hobby. I'm never intentionally cruel to people I like, but hurting people I don't like at all feels good and I don't regret those things either. I guess this is because of the way I was raised.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I actually have a real talent for being mean. Not a tendency, just a capacity.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump