User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

For me, it's more passive aggressiveness than anger or hostility towards a person.

somethings I do to show anger or hate of a person include
    -not acknowledging them
    -pretending their invisible
    -not keeping conversations up with them/showing I don't give a FUCK what they say
    -being 100% absolutely indifferent towards a person as if they aren't even a person
    -not associating myself in anyway with them
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

What with N giving them unique insight into meaning and the ability to see multiple perspectives and F giving them consideration for others, how can someone honestly be anything other than the most virtuous of saints?

Here are the steps, guy.

1) Realize that people can be both good and bad. Some are mostly good, some are mostly bad, others are just in between in the shady spot.

2) In response, as an NF, you can either be really nice, partially nice/polite, indifferent, cold, angry/cruel.

3) Towards those who you are really nice to and who are really nice to you back, if they do something bad, you can respond in the ways that I have listed above and re-examine the relationship. It is crucial to re-examine relationships, guys.

4) Being nice for an NF isn't just fun and games. We make lists, outlines, charts, read about Hitler and compare the person we are close to to Hitler and see if we are being too nice or not nice enough.

It's a tough world out there. WATCH YOUR STEP NFs!

^I thought Hitler was an NF actually. So there ya go.

ENFJ specifically.

Hope I didn't kill the thread.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    Oh! Oh! I've got one! Your assumption that his assumption indicates that he thinks people are cut-and-dry is a false premise!

But yes. I'm an acidic little bugger when I'm angry enough.
    lol

Got me there.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

It's been said before but just because NFs prefer to use N and F doesn't mean they are necessarily good at it.

Having intuition and the ability to see multiple alternatives doesn't mean you'll choose the correct alternative. In fact, it might even confuse things or make the NF jump to the wrong conclusion of seeing things that aren't there. I'm usually not mean to others but if I intuit (rightly or wrongly) something sinister from the other person, I will strike back.

Besides, the ability to step into another person's shoes gives me an advantage by allowing me to know which weak spot or button to push. Some NFs have a reputation of being emotionally manipulative for a reason
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

NFs can use our understanding of others' self-perceptions against them, by making cruel remarks, or by otherwise manipulating them with guilt and other such emotions.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.."
    -Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Four

Using the silent treatment, or telling someone they are worthless. Instead of cursing or using violence, I try to find more "existential" reasons to degrade them.
    For example, last year, I told my roommates that they didn't deserve to be loved for reasons A, B and C, thus they should drop out of school, kill themselves, etc.

I definitely think this stems from introverted Feeling and extraverted Intuition.
    I naturally evaluate my own life in terms of subjective worth based on observed patterns of how people treat each other.
    So, it's easy to turn this type thinking outward in a negative way.

I don't think I've said or done anything particularly cruel, though. I'm definitely not good at emotional manipulation or complicated schemes of revenge.
    I just explode with emotion, but almost always apologize soon afterwards, too.

^not particularly cruel?

i think you underrate emotional or "existential" attacks

for me, it all depends on who it comes from of course... but still.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Easily.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    For me, it's more passive aggressiveness than anger or hostility towards a person.

somethings I do to show anger or hate of a person include
    -not acknowledging them
    -pretending their invisible
    -not keeping conversations up with them/showing I don't give a FUCK what they say
    -being 100% absolutely indifferent towards a person as if they aren't even a person
    -not associating myself in anyway with them
    Same.

However, if they cross the line and do something I CANNOT ignore, I will confront them. I will confront them quite angrily at that, with a force to be reckoned with. It is rare that I do this, but when I do.. Get out of the way.