User Tag List

Default The ULTIMATE ENFP INVENTION

Honestly I get kinda tired of everyone saying that only NTs can invent things. The stereotypes grow old people!

So I found this beautiful example of what appears to be the Ultimate ENFP Invention.

It is a birthday cake magic candle. You put it on the cake and light the top candle-which gives off soft sparkles. This causes the six adjacent small candles to light and the flower opens up. The whole candle beings to spin and play "Happy Birthday to you" in gentle tones. What could be more beautiful???

Looks sweet huh? Except it really looks a bit more like the image below. That middle candle-a fucking flame thrower!

It turns out that the magic candle is on recall in the united states as it doesnt sparkle, but instead shoots 14 inch tall flames out the top and fails to open. It has also started spinning quite fast, caught on fire and melted itself into the inside of the cake playing happy birthday the entire time, thus approximating some sort of volcanic erruption. There have been incidents where the entire thing explodes off the top of the cake.

My newest theory is that ESTJs have baby enfps living inside of them and to prove this point it turns out my ESTJ coworker has spent a month identifying import locations and ebay sites where she could purchase the candle in the US.

We tested the magic candle on Friday, fire extinguisher in hand, and I can confirm the 14 inch tall flames and failure to open. It didnt spin until we poked it with a stick and then started playing a very odd, inflamed version of happy birthday. It was a bit off key with the fire and all. We put out the flames with water but the base kept singing until we cut through three different wires. It appears it is designed to melt the base down in a charred ruin in order to stop the music. Its a design feature...

So take that you NT biatches!!!

(This is somewhat reminiscent of my homemade light up christmas lawn ornaments...)

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4

that is so cool! actually, ESTJs can be quite silly and creative. my mum has this silly switch which i love. like a true ESTJ she loves traditional parties and if she can, she gathers all of our relatives (she especially remembers to invite the ones living alone) under the same roof and once she bought herself a bunny hat, so that everyone could have fun laughing at her <3
    Enneagram 5w4.

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post
    that is so cool! actually, ESTJs can be quite silly and creative. my mum has this silly switch which i love. like a true ESTJ she loves traditional parties and if she can, she gathers all of our relatives (she especially remembers to invite the ones living alone) under the same roof and once she bought herself a bunny hat, so that everyone could have fun laughing at her <3
    Your mother sounds awesome.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    You put it on the cake and light the top candle-which gives off soft sparkles.
    this is where things went wrong in the design phase

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

The beginning doesnt sound very exciting but I sure love the ending. Which part did you consider the enfp design?

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    The beginning doesnt sound very exciting but I sure love the ending. Which part did you consider the enfp design?
    For some reason I am imagining ALL of it...
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

I have GOT to get one of these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    For some reason I am imagining ALL of it...
    Oh crap, the ENFP engineers have arrived and they are both girls at that... I also think we have two enfp physicists as well. My measly biochemistry degree does not qualify me for design of anything, but I shall sneak away stealthily before you guys kick my ass....

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric Wench View Post
    I have GOT to get one of these things.
    check out ebay!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i totally invent stuff sometimes...screw that stereotype.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison