User Tag List

First 1234 Last

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Don't you walk into a room and just notice random things, which could have interesting uses, or trigger a whole story in your head, or an unusual association?
    Or imagine all the possible ways, an important converstation could go. The multiple response you could get during a speech.
    A good idea is plan a holiday, and imagine all the possible scenaros you coud be in (it's a bitch packing when you think like that though). It's like breathing to me, I just do it.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by FalseHeartDothKnow View Post
    Wow, a few of those seem rather challenging, lots of death, disease and general discomfort going on there, but it's actually quite refreshing to see some darker uses for Ne that don't involve how many ways you can murder people.
    Murder and psychos are common topics, just thought I'd avoid them .
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    INFP

Hang out a lot with ENFPs. ENTPs would probably work too, but not as well since there are significant other differences to muddy the waters and flip you back into Fi. Hanging out with ENFPs on the other hand (especially those with compatible values) targets your Ne, for that full Ne workout you never thought you had the time for anymore!

It's like learning a language. The quickest way is full-immersion. Plus, hanging out with ENFPs is super-fun, and they seem to enjoy the company of INFPs too.

MBTI
    INFP
    Socionics
    INFP

On the topic of creating stories mentioned by Firey, if films/books are of interest maybe:
    Take your favourite characters and place them in different situations just to see how you think they'd react. What would you say if you could meet them?
    Examples

1. How would HP3 have been different if Doc Brown took Harry to save Sirius in the DeLorean rather than Hermione with the Timeturner, would Doc and Sirius clash or connect?..I imagine both being ENTP they'd probably be ok) How would that turn out?

2. What if Gandalf had sent Frodo to destroy the ring on one of those dragon-type things, was there a reason he made him walk,or did he forget they existed for a second? (This might be explained but I forget the books now)

3. If two characters of the same actor met up would they freak out (say Jack Sparrow and Willy Wonka of Johnny Depp for example) would it be paradoxical in any way? Would they know they were created?

Silly stuff like that

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Ne, it feels good man.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    - take everything you value, everything you do to feel safe, and everything you define yourself by, and disprove it for entertainment.
    - while driving, try to think of 50 ways you could unexpectedly die between your home and work.
    - connect all the random symptoms you have had over the last year and try to find possible deadly diagnoses on google.
    - think of the most sensible way to do something, then challenge yourself to achieve it doing the opposite.
    This is stuff I do without trying (minus the hypochondriac part - Fi calls BS on that line of thought ).

The imagining death scenarios is almost out-of-hand, so that it has started to feel like some foreboding vision. I was thinking of making a thread about these random, violent images of death that pop into my brain quite frequently (not to worry - these are not suicidal or homicidal in nature & they don't even really frighten me, so no paranoia).

And yeah, I've been friends with many ENFPs, and I can tell you that beyond the surface (as they will always seem zanier & more vivid to acquaintances), I am always the more imaginative & strange of the two. The ENFPs are going along with MY random ideas (but they conveniently get the blame if it goes sour - no one suspects the quiet, gentle INFP, muwhahaha ).
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

Ne brings forth an infinite chain effect inside my head referencing memories, experiences, past and present thoughts within and feeling. For example: Thinking of an infinite chain got me to visualize and recall building a paper chain, which makes me think of arts and craft time at school, which makes me think of those short tables and chairs in kindergarten, which makes me think of rounded scissors, making me think of the craft scissors that cut different shapes like wavy ones, which makes me think of ocean waves, salty water, wet sand, oysters, hermit crabs, painted shells, pretty shiny colors, nailpolish, lipstick, luscious lips, tongue licking lips, sexy kisses, an old crush, my current SO, his cute face, messy hair, brings up a warm feeling within, it made me smile, makes things feel all right....etc etc etc. It is never ending!!! All these thoughts took so much longer to type than to think of, these happen instantaneously.

MBTI
    INFP

I would say trusting your perception and making perceptive connections (inwardly or outwardly) regularly is a good way to sustain sharp Ne.

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4

make art, enjoy art, make connections, engage, let go... write free association/ flow.
    Enneagram 5w4.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Find an ENFP! xD
    I've got a good ENFP friend who I'll occasionally go extroverting with, it's quite fun actually :P
    4w5 sp/so/sx