123 Last

Thread: INFJackasses?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Default INFJackasses?

Any annoying attitudes from INFJs?
    For example, Things they think they know but turns out they really just can't keep up with you and would be nice if they threw that cocky attitude in the trash can and just asked you or someone for what they didn't know? I realize it's not true of mature INFJs.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

Sniffles

I sincerely hope this is just you venting.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    I sincerely hope this is just you venting.
    You are a muture INFJ Peguy.

Don't you love it when INFJs take an attitude with you like you don't know what you're talking about when you know your intellect isn't failing? And then blame you for their obvious emotional imbalances..manipulating you with emotion to park the ball in your court and skirt responsibility in relationship so they don't have to engage their tertiary, weaker Ti and do some sorting out? And instead leave you with the 'bill'?

Ya that's a real fun time.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."

Sniffles

So are you going to do this in every thread concerning INFJs? I mean this has to be the third one within an hour you've gone on about this.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Just the facts.

Sniffles

Hardly.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Scathing sarcasm. Typical. And it wasn't a statement..It was a question. Besides, you're a mature INFJ and doesn't apply to you.

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    Don't you love it when INFJs take an attitude with you like you don't know what you're talking about when you know your intellect isn't failing? And then blame you for their obvious emotional imbalances..manipulating you with emotion to park the ball in your court and skirt responsibility in relationship so they don't have to engage their tertiary, weaker Ti and do some sorting out? And instead leave you with the 'bill'?

Ya that's a real fun time.
    I've experienced this...I always felt so stupid cuz I have no idea what to say and start to believe what he says. >_<

But every type has their problems, no need to bash INFJs
    eNFP 9w8 sx/sp

~Don't ignore the truth, it will set you free.

~10% of life is what happens to you, 90% of life is how you deal with it.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    So are you going to do this in every thread concerning INFJs? I mean this has to be the third one within an hour you've gone on about this.
    XNFPs can't get all the love.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INxJ

Oh, they exist.