• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Are NF's behind the scenes?

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I prefer leading by example than leading by giving orders. If people need help and ask me, then I would give my advice. But I rarely go out of my way to tell others what to do, unless they are truly screwing up.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I know that I'm usually more of an in the background/behind the scenes type of person. I don't much like being the center of attention. At the same time, I want to be recognized for the talents I have by people who are close to me, but not in a showboaty way.

For example, I dream of being a video editor/being involved on the creative team at a film studio someday, but I wouldn't want to be say, an actress or a director because that's too in the center of things. Or I like to do clerical work but I don't want a job with interacting a lot with people.