User Tag List

123 Last

Default NFPs, your dream job...

Are you doing your dream job?

if not, is there oportunity in nearer future to do so?

do you know what your dream job would look like?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

No, no, and no.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    No, no, and no.
    at least you have some idea of it in your mind?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    at least you have some idea of it in your mind?
    My experience is that whatever job i consider to be perfect for me, eventually doesn't turn out to be for me, due to 'hidden' tasks that I didn't see were included and take up a large chunk of it.

So..when it comes to jobhunting..I kinda lost all hope. I'm still trying to scout and figure out what's right for me but...I dare not hope

In a perfect world, I'd go for a job as animal behaviorist, running my own cat rescue, horse trainer, counsellor, columnist or writer. In a fantasy world, I'd go for nypmh (= forest protector).

In reality, I know those jobs come with tasks that I suck at or really hate, though. Oh well
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

My experience is that whatever job i consider to be perfect for me, eventually doesn't turn out to be for me, due to 'hidden' tasks that I didn't see were included and take up a large chunk of it.

So..when it comes to jobhunting..I kinda lost all hope. I'm still trying to scout and figure out what's right for me but...I dare not hope

In a perfect world, I'd go for a job as animal behaviorist, running my own cat rescue, horse trainer, counsellor, columnist or writer. In a fantasy world, I'd go for nypmh (= forest protector).

In reality, I know those jobs come with tasks that I suck at or really hate, though. Oh well

You sound like you'd be very good for counselling! There is very little paper work with that job, i think

I also have no idea what's my dream job :/ fuck "dream", i have no idea what is job that i'd like to DO at all! you know, show up every day!

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

*smiles*

Thank you
    I dunno though, I like to give advice, but I don't have the degree to be a counsellor, and I don't like the options I would have to be employed. Either it's for a firm, which is in the best interest of the firm..not the people themselves, or I'd have to be self-employed which is a nightmare in Belgium.

I still plan on getting my Masters in Psychology at some point though

What about you?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

*smiles*

Thank you
    I dunno though, I like to give advice, but I don't have the degree to be a counsellor, and I don't like the options I would have to be employed. Either it's for a firm, which is in the best interest of the firm..not the people themselves, or I'd have to be self-employed which is a nightmare in Belgium.

I still plan on getting my Masters in Psychology at some point though

What about you?
    ah, well if you get your masters you can be counsellor...

self employment is nightmare there? HUH. why?
    here it seems to me it's the only way to have decent money if you're self employed.

.. about me... my dream job is only work when i feel like it, less than 5 hours per day.

MBTI
    ENFP

I am working my way to my dream job (As of right now) I have always changed what I thought was my dream job. It used to be as a graphic designer. but I have changed it to working with children either at a daycare or a christian preschool or a normal preschool. From learning about myself more because of Myers Brigg, I realized that graphic design isnt for me. I always knew that I loved working with children or just being around them. I feel they understand me and I understand them. Do any other ENFP or INFPS feel the same way?

I just got a job working as a babysitter/nanny for a 6 and 7 year old. Its just a part time job, but it will be good for me while im going to school to get my bachelors degree. Im getting my degree for Christian Leadership.
    I am also getting my state license so I can work at a day care.

MBTI
    ENFP

oh and one more thing i wanted to ad.

I never wanted a job where I felt like all I was doing was work. I want a job that I really enjoy and it can be a good part of my life. Also, I want to be able to take time off for however long I want when I have children of my own.

I think being a parent will be my dream job as well. I wont consider that a job though.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    ah, well if you get your masters you can be counsellor...

self employment is nightmare there? HUH. why?
    here it seems to me it's the only way to have decent money if you're self employed.

.. about me... my dream job is only work when i feel like it, less than 5 hours per day.

Hehe, you and me both. Since that's not an option, I would rather have a job that doesn't feel like work to me, coz it' something i naturally feel like doing

It's a nightmare administration-wise. I hate bookkeeping, I hate getting insurance, doing administration, keeping bills and getting tons of mail from the government, getting clients, doing PR, counting stock, etc etc. It's just...*argh*!

I've done it before, it's a frigging nightmare
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★