• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NFPs, your dream job...

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I pretty much just get paid to think

it's pretty chill
Mine is pretty much the same at this point. I am one of few NF types in a company that is like 80% SJs. I have worked my way into basically a "think up good ideas" position and it is driving some of the SJs on my team nuts. We had a pretty lively debate about it last week because they want to see a requirements list and a project plan for what I'm working on. There isn't one because it doesn't make sense for there to be. They have a hard time accepting it though because always in the past there has been a very specific structure to every project.