12 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

Default Portrait of Your Psyche

I saw Saint Kat's in her blog. I thought it was awesome.

If I was to put together a portrait of my psyche...which I feel inspired to do over the summer as a project...if only I was more artistic...but I could try. It would include something like this... Feel free to analyze.

the small center picture, a spot of worship

the huge, vague background picture

a bottom corner medium picture

the other bottom corner medium picture

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I'll post mine again!

Made this portrait for art class. For the people who don't get it: it's about happy chaos in the inner world and depressing routine in the outside world.

I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    I saw Saint Kat's in her blog. I thought it was awesome.

If I was to put together a portrait of my psyche...which I feel inspired to do over the summer as a project...if only I was more artistic...but I could try. It would include something like this... Feel free to analyze.

the small center picture, a spot of worship

the huge, vague background picture

a bottom corner medium picture

the other bottom corner medium picture
    My interpretation:
    Seems like you're the queen of your own universe, where if it were under your control, you'd soften up the urban landscape you live in with nature. You desire to escape the world for a moment and just enjoy the beauty of life's simple pleasures.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I drew a picture the metaphored my inner world once. I think I'll frame it and put it on my wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I once drew something like that not too long ago for an art class. Not an actual portrait, but more like a metaphorical one.
    4w5 sp/so/sx

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

^ omg that is gorgeous and cool. i am not a visual-dominant person so my psyche would be a bit more wordy and concrete image-based.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

^ omg that is gorgeous and cool. i am not a visual-dominant person so my psyche would be a bit more wordy and concrete image-based.
    Thanks! My art teacher is probably an SP, and most of what we do are more concrete images, I'm glad I was able to do that :P

You should really try to create a portrait of your psyche sometime, even if it doesn't come out as nice as you'd like, it's still a good personal project if you've got the time.
    4w5 sp/so/sx

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

Cool topic! Thanks Rebe & Saint_Kat. GREAT idea for a corel paint project. Edit- The avatar is also another representation.
    The little cookooroo guy says it all!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

My interpretation:
    Seems like you're the queen of your own universe, where if it were under your control, you'd soften up the urban landscape you live in with nature. You desire to escape the world for a moment and just enjoy the beauty of life's simple pleasures.
    That's so interesting!! I saw the queen just as the insecure and harsh side of me, the hand was needing control and needing to be elbows deep in life and goals, the urban landscape as to what I want to aspire to, a family and a stable life but yet in contrast, the guy with the butterflies as the dark sentimental side of myself that just wants to be alone forever. Yours is very very interesting, thanks!

KiddyKat's personality -> extreme abstraction of the world you live in, lines and numbers and facts are all vague to you, love of colors and brightness, of things coming together, ideas and feelings and images integrating and disintegrating at your command, very whimsical, morbid & darkly analytical at times, child-like, wants to command your own vision of the world...the uh chicken is your hyped up Fi, you push me on my values and I will peck your eyes out - the inner knight in armor protecting a treasure, a treasure that is your 'heart', not to be cliche... Awwww, you are a cool cat!

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

That's so interesting!! I saw the queen just as the insecure and harsh side of me, the hand was needing control and needing to be elbows deep in life and goals, the urban landscape as to what I want to aspire to, a family and a stable life but yet in contrast, the guy with the butterflies as the dark sentimental side of myself that just wants to be alone forever. Yours is very very interesting, thanks!
    No problem. I interpreted it from the context of the INFP 4w5 personality. I think that the skeleton version of the hand is an interesting concept. It's like your life and goals are deep within you, something you value and cherish.

Some images that I think apply to my inner psyche would be as follows:

This guy's keyboard rig:

If you want to interpret it, go for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche