Thread: ENFJs get mad?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by The Third Rider View Post
    I know exactly what you mean, I am different things to different people but in between all of that you kind lose track of who you really are. :/ Not that you aren't all those other "masks" though, yeah weird....
    Ya, it is weird... I feel like I have no one that I'm close enough to, to talk to about how I feel... You can get to levels with people, but there are always limitations to someone's understanding, and for me, it always ends up making me feel truly alone. I hate this, but I guess we live with it right? That's just the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMagdalena View Post
    Yah I know exactly what you mean.. I think this is what I was trying to say but didn’t elaborate enough.. I guess the point I’m trying to bring up is that even if the person on the receiving end of my anger deserved it or not.. I usually still question, “Who the hell is that evil twin that dwells inside of me.” Whenever someone is on the receiving end of undeserved anger, I definitely immediately recognize that I was in the wrong and I am genuinely sorry. If someone is on the receiving end of some deserved anger, I am in the same boat as you as far as a “punishment fit the crime thing.” But in either instance I always trip out on the evil twin that lurks within me.
    ENFJ= super conscience... I think I said in a different thread, how I think it's interesting that we have this immense power for control of another being, the ability to tear them to pieces, but because of our character, always wanting to uplift others, and help, etc, we maintain control (mostly) on that "evil twin"

Just crazy when you think about the natural order of things
    Kymlee: Life Story
    ENFJ
    sx/so/sp
    2w3
    Libra (Sun)
    "When you run into someone who is disagreeable to others, you may be sure he is uncomfortable with himself; the amount of pain we inflict upon others is directly proportional to the amount we feel within us."
    -Sydney J. Harris

MBTI
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Kymlee View Post
    Ya, it is weird... I feel like I have no one that I'm close enough to, to talk to about how I feel... You can get to levels with people, but there are always limitations to someone's understanding, and for me, it always ends up making me feel truly alone. I hate this, but I guess we live with it right? That's just the way it is.
    I see what you are saying, I am sure you must feel a little emotionally neglected. Sometimes you feel like crap but strap on a smile but you really just want someone to ask you how you are feeling. My friend is currently dating this girl that while she has a lot of friends none of them are close to her and in the past she seems to have used her boyfriends as best friends. She sometimes tells my friend things that make him say "WTF?", things that you tell your best friend not your boyfriend. Sorry to hear.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    ENFJ

I definitely relate to the evil twin idea suggested.

I really have to be pushed, not once, but dozens of times.
    Then this girl comes out of me I don't know.

I become possessed! It's awful! It's as if I use every piece of confidential information or personality defect I've noticed and just go and let rip. It's terrifying!

It makes me feel tremendous shame. Thankfully at 29 I have only done it a couple of times and only in a very bad relationship where I was being treated as a doormat and was physically abused.

Bad times
    x
    “Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It's all about timing.”
    Stacey Charter

Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I've been married to an ENFJ for 17 years and I have never seen him blow his top. I can tell that he is mad by a subtle shift in the look on his face, but nothing like what people are describing on here. I do know another ENFJ who never blows his top, but he can be very cutting/blaming in his comments when someone blames him for something.

MBTI
    ENFP

ENFJs don't get mad. They get really whiny and annoying, for the most part. Sorry, but all the ENFJs I know (including my mom) just bitch and whine when they're upset.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

one ENFJ i know can project coldness like no other. it's not blowing up at all, it's very calm and controlled. and sometimes very cutting. i feel like there is a tipping point though, like once you've passed that there's no turning back.

but then, i know this person pretty well, and i can usually make them laugh even when they're in death mode.

I have another image for you guys...this ones cute .

Last edited by Sparrow; 10-26-2010 at 02:36 AM.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

"Finish Him" is now my new motto.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by HotpinkHeatwave View Post
    ENFJs don't get mad. They get really whiny and annoying, for the most part. Sorry, but all the ENFJs I know (including my mom) just bitch and whine when they're upset.
    Gawd!! This post is whinny and annoying.. Were you trying to imitate what you were talking about as an example or was this purely accidental?

Just saying.