User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: ENFJs get mad?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    It's rare but it happens and you don't want to be around it.
    with the ones I knew it wasn't that rare
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Ugh! Why cant I have a non-rare ENFJ friend?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

really... you don't want to see it! they rant, they rave, they know where all your skeletons are buried and they pull them out... sometimes they throw things and if the argument is via telephone they call you back repeatedly if you hang up on them... then they get over it... it's very annoying to someone who gets mad maybe once a year or so
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    with the ones I knew it wasn't that rare
    Maybe it's age/maturity, I don't know. There have only been two instances in all the years I've known ENFJ man that he's been yelling angry. Neither time was directed at me, I just witnessed it.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

It probably takes days to piss on off, or one friendship ending conversation might do it.

Go for it, just make sure you have somewhere to go first.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

mine are/were early 20s... I'll be glad when it's grown out of

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Malkavia View Post
    Really? I just cant imagine this.

Ive been best friends with an ENFJ for a couple of years now...and we even room together. I have never seen this. (I secretly want to I guess)

I work with another ENFJ and have never seen in it, however I assume I would see it in my roommate before my coworker.
    I can't see it either. The ENFJ in my life seems to lack any ability to become angry.

Hate

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Malkavia View Post
    Really? I just cant imagine this.

Ive been best friends with an ENFJ for a couple of years now...and we even room together. I have never seen this. (I secretly want to I guess)

I work with another ENFJ and have never seen in it, however I assume I would see it in my roommate before my coworker.
    Have you ever witnessed a situation in where your ENFJ friends should have gotten upset and didn't? Maybe there just never in that situation...

Alot of it has to do with boundaries.. ENFJs have strong subjective boundaries.. so once someone crosses that boundary then it can set an ENFJ off.

i.e. - My ENFJ friend works as a bouncer, and his biggest pet peeve is if he's arguing with someone and they call him a bitch. I've seen him crack somebody in the face before because of this. I've been best friends with him for over 10 years and he would probably go off on me too if I called him that. (because thats his boundary). Someone could call him every name in the book other than bitch and he might not get pissed. (like I said, subjective)

My boundary is bullies :steam:.. I loathe bullies and whenever I witness someone being bullied it can set off a psychopathic rage in me and I just feel compelled to say something.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

The one I know best has made it a point to not be an angry person. She's very pleasant and has learned to bite her tongue. She also knows that I'm not one to tolerate it - it just wouldn't work - I'll just walk out and leave it up to you to come talk to me (if ever again) when you have a cool head. But, I've seen it brewing in her. I've seen her look like/act like she was so frustrated that she just wanted to tear into me (or others).

We have some sort of intuitive understanding that we just can't go there with each other. We must keep our heads about us, or we both know the friendship will probably be over.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

Glycerine

They can rip you to shreds if they are close to you. Most of the time, they are amiable but once they snap, every little criticism they have of you will be brought out to the surface. It's like hundreds of daggers of unfiltered truth coming at you all at once. It's fun times.