User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

hmmm 99% of the time I am pursued. In the other 1% of the time I just open the door very wide... thats as good as it gets.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by rogue1 View Post
    hmmm 99% of the time I am pursued. In the other 1% of the time I just open the door very wide... thats as good as it gets.
    Ha This INFP for sure is thinking of trying out my hand at being the initiator. I've noticed in my life that romantic relationships, friendships and any other type of relationship just HAPPENS. No trying involved.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlila View Post
    I've noticed in my life that romantic relationships, friendships and any other type of relationship just HAPPENS. No trying involved.
    Tell that to the guys that asked you out.

I doubt there was no sweat involved!

MBTI
    INFP

i imagine that 100% of the female INFP's are being pursued.

I've always been pursued (i notice it REALLY early on when someone likes me and I can read those small, subtle signs women give off and I'm knowledgable enough to know how to not screw it all up), but once i get financially stable here I'm going to learn to do the pursuing

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    I have the same dilemma that FalseHeart mentioned: contending with the desire to pursue, but to not come off as intrusive or seeming too "eager", I guess.

To the NF's: so you'll entertain being pursued even when and maybe long after the point of disinterest? That sure could be fucking frustrating for the pursuer... Though, I'm thinking that this would vary depending on the individual and not be type related so much...?
    Possibly I'm tricking myself into thinking I like the person. I guess I am more like Unkindloving, though... if I was interested in the person, I'd probably be more aggressive, so maybe that should be a signal I can use in the future, next time I suspect I'm tricking myself.

Stupid feelings... :steam:
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Disregard: Oh I made it easy
    MrRandom: Awesome! You've got to come back and tell us what it's like when you get there.
    Gromit: Stupid stupid feelings

MBTI
    ENFP

I'm so sick of pursuing men. But I know that I need to because the type of men I like are pussies and don't pursue. They play WoW and beat off eccessively.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by MafiaAngel180 View Post
    I'm so sick of pursuing men. But I know that I need to because the type of men I like are pussies and don't pursue. They play WoW and beat off eccessively.
    Why would you want to pursue such men? Where's the respect? Does not compute. To me it sounds like a recipe for disaster but that's just me.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I like both

I like it in fact when we play a game of tag..especially in the beginning. However as the game continues...I kinda enjoy him taking charge and me being the one chased and cornered, I do admit
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

I actually for the most part don't like being pursued. It makes me feel weird like there are these all these roles and I have to fit into a different shape. I'd much rather set the standards of the interaction. Of course it is flattering, but on a deeper level, I don't really like it.

Unfortunately it happens more often that I am pursued than am the pursuer. I am not interested in most people romantically.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.