I was just wondering if there are any particular type / temperament that NF's get along the best. Or is it just a question of personal taste?
So, the question is:
With which MBTI types/ temperament do you get along the best? Why do you think that is? With which MBTI types / temperaments don't you get along with?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -
My own observations:
- ESFP's are really easy to get along with and I usually enjoy their company a lot.
- I usually like ESFJ's and Fi & Fe types in general although the J-types tend to annoy a bit me if they try to control me. (People with main F-function feel usually "soft" and I usually like them straight away).
-I had real good connection with some NF-types, xNFJ's in particular. INFP's are harder to "reach". (Don't have too much experience with ENFP's except myself )
- The most interesting conversations are usually with iNtuitive types, because they usually like to talk other things than reality stuff.
- All the F types like to speculate about people and relationships (usually) so they are nice to talk to most of the time.
- ENTJ's are usually nice to talk to, they have a vision and are clear and intelligent.
- ENTP's are really fun people.
- ESTP's are also fun, although they could slow it down sometimes and think for a while.
- INTx's are also interesting to talk to if they see me as worthy of their time (If they see that I have brains and intuition behind the buzz and me talking all the time.)
- I have the most difficult time with the most controlling types (ESTJ's in particular if they try to control me) and some of the NT's when they get arrogant.
- I find it difficult to get along with really pedant ISTJ's who are really serious (not all of them are).
- ISTP's sense of humour can be sometimes intimidating although I have a good practice of it with my ISTP husband...
- I don't like really blunt (some ESTJ's) and unfriendly people (T-people sometimes)
Of temperaments, I usually like NF's and SP's straight away, especially Extroverts (because Introverts don't always let me to know them). NT's are usually interesting but a bit more difficult to understand than NF's or SP's. With SJ's I have the most trouble although I do get along nicely with ESFJ's (as said before).