• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] With which types do you get along the best?

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
I'd say INFPs first, then INTPs, ENTPs, ENFJs, INTJs, and ISFJs. I feel more comfortable with introverts nearly always, but ENFJs and ENTPs are pretty good at pulling me out of myself.

Noel

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm fairly easy going with most people. If you're misanthropic, hold no religious convictions, and cognitively stable we have a lot of potential already. I'll separate my experiences into two categories: Real life and internet.

Real Life:

INTP - Great folk. My roommate and best friend is one. Although I can come across as too intense, he is truly a genuine friend. INTPcentral has some pretty hilarious as well as intelligent people over there.

ENTP - Schizophrenic Folk. A good friend of mine never ceases to amaze me with his Ne. We can talk about anything.

ISFJ - Boring Folk. I know one and her and I don't really have too much to talk about. She dated my older bro (ESTP) and has remained a part of our outer friendship circle. Male/Female of this spectrum seem to act the same.

ESTJ - Annoying folk. I know a few of them and can only tolerate them for only a little bit. Male/Female of this spectrum seem to act the same.

INFJ - Meh folk. I've met a male one and we seemed to have a lot in common. He was on a business trip and I was just the hotel's barista. Online though, they are Irritating folk. Incredibly boring, sugar coat their posts and stubborn.

INTJ - Potential folk. I've met a female/male one in real life and both of them were intellectual, humorous and articulate. Online, especially if they are immature, are terribly stubborn.

ENTJ - Bastard/Bitch Folk. I say that as compliment. These people calls 'em as they sees 'em.

ENFJ/ESFJ- Bubbly but can be fun Folk. 'nuff said

ISTP/ESTP - Daredevil Folk. If you want a hell'o'va time, seek these folks out.

ISFP/INFP - Emotional folk. Love hate here for me. I can't stand any of the infps on infpglobal. I like the semi-jaded infps for the most part who can stand up for themselves.

ISTJ - Rigid but reliable folk. 'nuff said

Jeeeez. This post has degenerated into absolute laziness on my part.

Meh.

quietgirl

MBTI Type
INFJ
Hmm... I guess I can get along with most types on some level.

Based on personal experience...

-I have an ESTP mom whom I either get along with really well or not at all. I think that's more a mother daughter thing over a type thing, though. I may have dated an ESTP before, but I can't confirm that. If so, we would've done well together had he not been such a cheat.

-I have quite a few ESFPish friends whom I get along with well on a superficial level. I don't really rely on them for much else than my social activities, though. However, I really don't have much of a problem with that type.

-I've had issues with my ISTJ dad, but my ISTJ aunt & I seem to get along fine. Provided, we don't have a damn thing in common except her interest in MBTI.

-I do get along with NF's well. My INFP brother & INFP cousin are my best friends, and my non family best friend is an ENFP. I've met one other confirmed INFJ and the two of us got along well & worked very well together (we were co-managers at the same company). My ENFJ cousin & I get along well, with the exception of her lack of understanding about my introversion.

-I have a close INTP friend and we get along famously MOST of the time, but I do occasionally have trouble with the NT insensitivity. I had the same problem with the INTP I dated. I don't know any other confirmed NT personalities, but I do tend to normally get along with people I suspect may prefer it.

-I tend to be intrigued by ISFPs, but then it goes away as quickly as it comes. Then again, this is based on potential types of past relationships. I find that most people I guess to be ISFPs have some sort of emotional instability that initially draws me to them & then eventually drives me up a wall.

-Since my boyfriend seems to type differently every time he takes a test (ISTP, INFJ, ENFJ, etc), all I can say is that we get along very well & connect on a bunch of levels. Whatever type he may be, I'd be inclined to say I get along with... haha.

Edasich

Enneagram
4w5
Hello everybody! :bye:

In RL I can get along with pretty much anyone unless they don't like me, lol, but I normally have really good connections with ENFPs and INTJs and INTPs.

I'm not too sure what type I am just yet. My excuse is that I'm still a teenager! (Yeah, I know that's a lame excuse, lol)

Sandy

MBTI Type
INFP
Hello everybody! :bye:

In RL I can get along with pretty much anyone unless they don't like me, lol, but I normally have really good connections with ENFPs and INTJs and INTPs.

I'm not too sure what type I am just yet. My excuse is that I'm still a teenager! (Yeah, I know that's a lame excuse, lol)

Oh, I guess I should respond to this -- I'm with Edasich; I can get along with pretty much everyone. A few of my very best friends are Extroverts, however I am very close with a few at work who are even more introverted than I am (I think INFP!)

autumn

MBTI Type
eNFP
I just love NTPs. I am married to one (ENTP) and one of my closest friends is one (INTP). Oh man, I just love them. :heart: Assorted NFs would probably come next, then SPs, then SJs. I pretty much like everyone, and enjoy the company of different people for different reasons, but there are certain people who I just really click with, and they're usually Ns.

lbloom

MBTI Type
INTP
Ns, mostly, especially INs. I tend not to get along with ENTJs. I don't have any experience with ENFJs.

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
everybody hate ENTJs?

Maybe I'm ENTP. People loooooove me.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wouldn't say ENTJs are hated! There was a poll on here not too long ago about what type a person would choose to be if they weren't themselves, and maaaaany people picked ENTJ.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
everybody hate ENTJs?

Maybe I'm ENTP. People loooooove me.

I don't hate ENTJ's. One of my bosses at work was ENTJ and she was very nice person and very good in what she did. Very, very efficient person in every way. And smart too. She was one of the best bosses I have had. :yes:

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I wouldn't say ENTJs are hated! There was a poll on here not too long ago about what type a person would choose to be if they weren't themselves, and maaaaany people picked ENTJ.

I know I certainly hate them. Hate them so much I would lick their mouths. And then stomp their arches.

:D

Personally, I see a need for all types, so I enjoy pretty much everyone in a social situation. Now, if I were to be married to it, that would narrow it down dramatically to INFJ or ENTJ. The non-retarded kind, of course. :devil:

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
I find the ENTJ 6w7's annoying as hell. Know it alls who never shut up.

I only met one other ENTJ 8w7 and he was cool. Fit the NT description more. Aloof, distant, strong willed.

The 6w7s were so goddamn annoying, pushy, and insecure yet in your face. The type of people I want to fight just to shut them up

Theres good and bad in all types. Just when you get a bad ENTJ it's a lot worse.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know I certainly hate them. Hate them so much I would lick their mouths. And then stomp their arches.

Stealing my moves I see! :D

Personally, I see a need for all types, so I enjoy pretty much everyone in a social situation. Now, if I were to be married to it, that would narrow it down dramatically to INFJ or ENTJ. The non-retarded kind, of course. :devil:

I'm lucky that I'll be able to get along with my potential BILs. Or I'll have to gouge the eyes. ;) <-- smiley with a gouged eye

miked277

MBTI Type
INTP

i would pick entj but that's not necessarily because i like the type as people but more that i would enjoy acting like them... instead of my own quiet self. that's not to say intp's don't have our own advantages, it's just that entjs, i think, have more "material" ones.

:devil:

chippinchunk

MBTI Type
INFJ
Random ramblings on a few types and my relationships therewith:

INFP- I love INFPs! One of my closest friends is an INFP, and we get along great. We understand eachother well, enjoy talking about and doing the same things, and have almost no conflicts. To sound like the introverted introvert I am, spending time with her is almost as good as being alone. :cheers:

ISFP- I have a good friendship with my ISFP cousin. She's more detail oriented, fastidious, stylish, and generally competent than I am. I've benefited from her help with such things as makeup, hair, clothes, etc. On the other hand, she tells me I understand her extremely well, and is always exclaiming over my ability to guess what she is feeling, and to explain and articulate. We appreciate eachother's strengths, and help out with eachother's weaknesses.

ISFJ- They are good people (at least, the ones I know are). I know where I am with them, and how to deal with them. Relationships with ISFJs feel comfy, cozy, and reliable. My mommy is one. :hug:

ENTP- I like this type, but I have a hard time trusting them fully. Maybe it's just because I've known an ENTP jerk or two in my time. Or it might have more to do with the fact that I'm attracted to the NT thinking process, but am less at ease with extroverts? Thoughts on this, anyone?

ESTJ- Um. Please leave me alone and stop telling me what to do!! haha. I don't mean to sound mean, but this type can be a little nerve racking to me.

ISTJ- Good people to talk to/hang out with when you are trying to shake NF moodiness!

INTJ- I have two reactions to INTJs: 1) :steam: and 2) :wubbie:.

All of everything that you say, I like (and or agree with)...does that make sense? Haha, well, you are missing the INTP: I go good with them. Done know why, it works. At least with one.:D

Nadir

Enigma
MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
I get along best with INs and quite well with Ns in general. A good friend of mine is ENFJ, so I like them best out of the extraverted N types. ESFPs are fun. I have no experience with ENTJs, and ISPs (I think). I get along fine with my ESFJ mother as I am well aware of her sensibilities.
The one type I really can't adapt to is ESTP, and ISTJs can be irritating on occasion.

lecky

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have the most fun with my ESFP friend. She is probably one of the few people I can totally be myself with and open up to. I am in awe of her ability to strike up a conversation with anyone at anytime, she has no fear in approaching strangers for small talk. She also has an impeccable sense of style, she is the first person I turn to if I need some fashion advice. We are goofballs when we get together and are constantly laughing :). We have this strange energy when we get together and often become the center of attention when we go out (I think it may just be her). She's just plain fun and I am so lucky to have met her!