User Tag List

First 78910 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

I'm surprised you guys haven't been to that site before! It's a goldmine for team building.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enneagram 4w5 social

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ORLY

For me it's ENFPs and ENTPs (especially ENTPs <3)
    [SIGPIC]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/KamikazePigeonOnFire/untitled-39.jpg[/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by sassafrassquatch View Post
    Just my impressions, but...

The thing that annoys me most about INTPs is how they think that if a concept works in their intellectual sandbox then it's just as valid as an actual fact. This is most annoying, and probably the main point of conflict, in our religious flamewars. The concept of god works in their sandbox so god is a valid concept. That something works conceptually doesn't matter to me, all I care about is what is really real. Reality existed eons before the human mind came about and will exist long after we're all blasted back into stardust. I'm not advocating any kind of unthinking scientism, just that people check in with physical realty and maybe back up their ideas with some evidence before spouting off.

The INTP in it's 20ish male dork form, which I encounter often in the INTP IRC channel, is also quite annoying as they seem to think they're all geniuses. Because they're INTPs and Einstein was an INTP and there are all these glowing descriptions of INTPs on the web. In actuality they're a bunch of 20ish snot nosed brats who aren't old enough to know shit. Being a 20ish snot nosed brat myself I know I don't know shit.
    Hey, listen... the fact that you so pathetically declare you 'don't know shit', is indicative of your overall stupidity. ISTJ, you're an embarrasment and disgrace to your personality type. You should be ashamed of yourself for humiliating you and your personality type on mbticentral. As regards to INTP's being the smartest type on the universe... sure, this is well documented and we're truly proud of that fact. The whole Einstein thing is just a bonus. And don't forget... David Keirsey was an INTP too. If it wasn't for him we probably wouldn't have this forum in the first place! Thank the God that doesn't exist for INTP's! Just a pity we don't get all the credit. Thanks a lot INTJ's.

Personally, I find only the intellectual company of INTJ's worthy, and the occasional not to pushy ENTP/J. As regards to mating preference, I'd take any INFJ above any type.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Merkw View Post
    ENFP, ISFP: Yes they are usually creative and fun (or whatnot), but their Fi often drives me off the deep-end
    Hahha, this is interesting Merkw, could you elaborate?

Also, do you consider ENFP/ISFP mirror or similar types?

I found it interesting because before I looked into socionic 'intertype relations' I didn't know that ENFP and ISFP were supposed to get along so well. I actually thought we were really different and it was our mutual blind spots that created chemistry. Actually, part of the reason why I came to this forum was to learn more about this in/compatibility.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFJ

I get along best with ENTPs, INFPs, INTPs, and ESFJs.
    I am known for being brutally honest...brace yourself.

INFJ 4w5

MBTI
    ENTJ

OK my favorite types are:

ENTJ's: just awesome
    ENTP's: good company
    ENFP's: good people with an attitude. Me like.
    INFP's: they're sweet and have a GREAT sense of humor
    ESTP's: just fun!
    ISFJ's: thank god these people exist

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    Thanks Mondo

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Thanks Mondo
    Wow, I mean that link is really original! Thanks Mondo!

MBTI
    INFP

I get along very well with my bro and mom, both are INTP.
    My childhood friend is ENTP, he is often very kind but he can turn selfish and cold!

Anyone who is INFP and get along well with other INFP?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

My two best friends are an ISTJ and an INFP. I'm way closer to the former and find her to be a way better friend than the latter. Come to think of it, the INFP is a pretty sucky friend for an extrovert: almost always hides herself, and NEVER initiates contact... and I mean NEVER.

I'm a HUGE fan of ENTJs (as long as they're not arrogant). The conversations are like opiates or crack or something.

INFJs are like nicotine. They're stimulating and relaxing. However, if you're a chronic INFJ-er (ie. you live with one), he/she might kill you in the end 'cause you suck at doing chores.

ESTPs and ENTPs are funny and fantastic friends and coworkers... but not as boy/girlfriends. I'd liken them to gin to a happy drunk.

That's all I've got. Oh, and I don't drink, smoke, snort, or... put opiates on my inside (what do you do with opiates? Eat them? Mmmmmmmm poppy seed muffin).