everybody hate ENTJs?

Maybe I'm ENTP. People loooooove me.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I wouldn't say ENTJs are hated! There was a poll on here not too long ago about what type a person would choose to be if they weren't themselves, and maaaaany people picked ENTJ.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by sakuraba View Post
    everybody hate ENTJs?

Maybe I'm ENTP. People loooooove me.
    I don't hate ENTJ's. One of my bosses at work was ENTJ and she was very nice person and very good in what she did. Very, very efficient person in every way. And smart too. She was one of the best bosses I have had.

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    I wouldn't say ENTJs are hated! There was a poll on here not too long ago about what type a person would choose to be if they weren't themselves, and maaaaany people picked ENTJ.

I know I certainly hate them. Hate them so much I would lick their mouths. And then stomp their arches.

Personally, I see a need for all types, so I enjoy pretty much everyone in a social situation. Now, if I were to be married to it, that would narrow it down dramatically to INFJ or ENTJ. The non-retarded kind, of course.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP

I find the ENTJ 6w7's annoying as hell. Know it alls who never shut up.

I only met one other ENTJ 8w7 and he was cool. Fit the NT description more. Aloof, distant, strong willed.

The 6w7s were so goddamn annoying, pushy, and insecure yet in your face. The type of people I want to fight just to shut them up

Theres good and bad in all types. Just when you get a bad ENTJ it's a lot worse.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    I know I certainly hate them. Hate them so much I would lick their mouths. And then stomp their arches.
    Stealing my moves I see!

Personally, I see a need for all types, so I enjoy pretty much everyone in a social situation. Now, if I were to be married to it, that would narrow it down dramatically to INFJ or ENTJ. The non-retarded kind, of course.
    I'm lucky that I'll be able to get along with my potential BILs. Or I'll have to gouge the eyes. <-- smiley with a gouged eye
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    i would pick entj but that's not necessarily because i like the type as people but more that i would enjoy acting like them... instead of my own quiet self. that's not to say intp's don't have our own advantages, it's just that entjs, i think, have more "material" ones.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by helen View Post
    Random ramblings on a few types and my relationships therewith:

INFP- I love INFPs! One of my closest friends is an INFP, and we get along great. We understand eachother well, enjoy talking about and doing the same things, and have almost no conflicts. To sound like the introverted introvert I am, spending time with her is almost as good as being alone.

ISFP- I have a good friendship with my ISFP cousin. She's more detail oriented, fastidious, stylish, and generally competent than I am. I've benefited from her help with such things as makeup, hair, clothes, etc. On the other hand, she tells me I understand her extremely well, and is always exclaiming over my ability to guess what she is feeling, and to explain and articulate. We appreciate eachother's strengths, and help out with eachother's weaknesses.

ISFJ- They are good people (at least, the ones I know are). I know where I am with them, and how to deal with them. Relationships with ISFJs feel comfy, cozy, and reliable. My mommy is one.

ENTP- I like this type, but I have a hard time trusting them fully. Maybe it's just because I've known an ENTP jerk or two in my time. Or it might have more to do with the fact that I'm attracted to the NT thinking process, but am less at ease with extroverts? Thoughts on this, anyone?

ESTJ- Um. Please leave me alone and stop telling me what to do!! haha. I don't mean to sound mean, but this type can be a little nerve racking to me.

ISTJ- Good people to talk to/hang out with when you are trying to shake NF moodiness!

INTJ- I have two reactions to INTJs: 1) :steam: and 2) .
    All of everything that you say, I like (and or agree with)...does that make sense? Haha, well, you are missing the INTP: I go good with them. Done know why, it works. At least with one.

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

I get along best with INs and quite well with Ns in general. A good friend of mine is ENFJ, so I like them best out of the extraverted N types. ESFPs are fun. I have no experience with ENTJs, and ISPs (I think). I get along fine with my ESFJ mother as I am well aware of her sensibilities.
    The one type I really can't adapt to is ESTP, and ISTJs can be irritating on occasion.
    Not really.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6 sx/sp

I have the most fun with my ESFP friend. She is probably one of the few people I can totally be myself with and open up to. I am in awe of her ability to strike up a conversation with anyone at anytime, she has no fear in approaching strangers for small talk. She also has an impeccable sense of style, she is the first person I turn to if I need some fashion advice. We are goofballs when we get together and are constantly laughing . We have this strange energy when we get together and often become the center of attention when we go out (I think it may just be her). She's just plain fun and I am so lucky to have met her!