User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

I'd say INFPs first, then INTPs, ENTPs, ENFJs, INTJs, and ISFJs. I feel more comfortable with introverts nearly always, but ENFJs and ENTPs are pretty good at pulling me out of myself.
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

MBTI
    INFP

I'm fairly easy going with most people. If you're misanthropic, hold no religious convictions, and cognitively stable we have a lot of potential already. I'll separate my experiences into two categories: Real life and internet.

Real Life:

INTP - Great folk. My roommate and best friend is one. Although I can come across as too intense, he is truly a genuine friend. INTPcentral has some pretty hilarious as well as intelligent people over there.

ENTP - Schizophrenic Folk. A good friend of mine never ceases to amaze me with his Ne. We can talk about anything.

ISFJ - Boring Folk. I know one and her and I don't really have too much to talk about. She dated my older bro (ESTP) and has remained a part of our outer friendship circle. Male/Female of this spectrum seem to act the same.

ESTJ - Annoying folk. I know a few of them and can only tolerate them for only a little bit. Male/Female of this spectrum seem to act the same.

INFJ - Meh folk. I've met a male one and we seemed to have a lot in common. He was on a business trip and I was just the hotel's barista. Online though, they are Irritating folk. Incredibly boring, sugar coat their posts and stubborn.

INTJ - Potential folk. I've met a female/male one in real life and both of them were intellectual, humorous and articulate. Online, especially if they are immature, are terribly stubborn.

ENTJ - Bastard/Bitch Folk. I say that as compliment. These people calls 'em as they sees 'em.

ENFJ/ESFJ- Bubbly but can be fun Folk. 'nuff said

ISTP/ESTP - Daredevil Folk. If you want a hell'o'va time, seek these folks out.

ISFP/INFP - Emotional folk. Love hate here for me. I can't stand any of the infps on infpglobal. I like the semi-jaded infps for the most part who can stand up for themselves.

ISTJ - Rigid but reliable folk. 'nuff said

Jeeeez. This post has degenerated into absolute laziness on my part.

Meh.

MBTI
    INFJ

Hmm... I guess I can get along with most types on some level.

Based on personal experience...

-I have an ESTP mom whom I either get along with really well or not at all. I think that's more a mother daughter thing over a type thing, though. I may have dated an ESTP before, but I can't confirm that. If so, we would've done well together had he not been such a cheat.

-I have quite a few ESFPish friends whom I get along with well on a superficial level. I don't really rely on them for much else than my social activities, though. However, I really don't have much of a problem with that type.

-I've had issues with my ISTJ dad, but my ISTJ aunt & I seem to get along fine. Provided, we don't have a damn thing in common except her interest in MBTI.

-I do get along with NF's well. My INFP brother & INFP cousin are my best friends, and my non family best friend is an ENFP. I've met one other confirmed INFJ and the two of us got along well & worked very well together (we were co-managers at the same company). My ENFJ cousin & I get along well, with the exception of her lack of understanding about my introversion.

-I have a close INTP friend and we get along famously MOST of the time, but I do occasionally have trouble with the NT insensitivity. I had the same problem with the INTP I dated. I don't know any other confirmed NT personalities, but I do tend to normally get along with people I suspect may prefer it.

-I tend to be intrigued by ISFPs, but then it goes away as quickly as it comes. Then again, this is based on potential types of past relationships. I find that most people I guess to be ISFPs have some sort of emotional instability that initially draws me to them & then eventually drives me up a wall.

-Since my boyfriend seems to type differently every time he takes a test (ISTP, INFJ, ENFJ, etc), all I can say is that we get along very well & connect on a bunch of levels. Whatever type he may be, I'd be inclined to say I get along with... haha.

MBTI
    ISTP

asdasfsafsaf

Enneagram
    4w5

Hello everybody!

In RL I can get along with pretty much anyone unless they don't like me, lol, but I normally have really good connections with ENFPs and INTJs and INTPs.

I'm not too sure what type I am just yet. My excuse is that I'm still a teenager! (Yeah, I know that's a lame excuse, lol)

MBTI
    INFP

Good morning, Edasich!
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Edasich View Post
    Hello everybody!

In RL I can get along with pretty much anyone unless they don't like me, lol, but I normally have really good connections with ENFPs and INTJs and INTPs.

I'm not too sure what type I am just yet. My excuse is that I'm still a teenager! (Yeah, I know that's a lame excuse, lol)
    Oh, I guess I should respond to this -- I'm with Edasich; I can get along with pretty much everyone. A few of my very best friends are Extroverts, however I am very close with a few at work who are even more introverted than I am (I think INFP!)
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Good morning, Edasich!
    Good morning back at ya, Sandy! lol (Thanks for the welcome )

MBTI
    eNFP

I just love NTPs. I am married to one (ENTP) and one of my closest friends is one (INTP). Oh man, I just love them. Assorted NFs would probably come next, then SPs, then SJs. I pretty much like everyone, and enjoy the company of different people for different reasons, but there are certain people who I just really click with, and they're usually Ns.

MBTI
    INTP

Ns, mostly, especially INs. I tend not to get along with ENTJs. I don't have any experience with ENFJs.