First 1234 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by sakuraba View Post
    ... rather the Enneagram Variants. If there's another sx type around, we'll most likely connect. If someone is sx last, we probably bump heads sooner or later.
    Hmmm, that is a good point. I connect best with other sx's too... they are willing to go deep deep deep, down into the dark with me. Wherever that ends up.

Social's are okay but I can't go very deep. They tend to stay closer to the surface.

Self-pres, I understand and can actually talk to well; but if they are too protective of their space, obviously the relationship cannot deepen.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    I may puke on your shoes. In friendly way, of course.
    lol, now I'm thinking of Stan repeatedly puking on Wendy throughout their long tawdry love affair on South Park.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTJ

I get along great with all NF's. It's usually because we tend to laugh at the same things and because we can discuss alot of things in depth.

MBTI
    INFJ

Random ramblings on a few types and my relationships therewith:

INFP- I love INFPs! One of my closest friends is an INFP, and we get along great. We understand eachother well, enjoy talking about and doing the same things, and have almost no conflicts. To sound like the introverted introvert I am, spending time with her is almost as good as being alone.

ISFP- I have a good friendship with my ISFP cousin. She's more detail oriented, fastidious, stylish, and generally competent than I am. I've benefited from her help with such things as makeup, hair, clothes, etc. On the other hand, she tells me I understand her extremely well, and is always exclaiming over my ability to guess what she is feeling, and to explain and articulate. We appreciate eachother's strengths, and help out with eachother's weaknesses.

ISFJ- They are good people (at least, the ones I know are). I know where I am with them, and how to deal with them. Relationships with ISFJs feel comfy, cozy, and reliable. My mommy is one.

ENTP- I like this type, but I have a hard time trusting them fully. Maybe it's just because I've known an ENTP jerk or two in my time. Or it might have more to do with the fact that I'm attracted to the NT thinking process, but am less at ease with extroverts? Thoughts on this, anyone?

ESTJ- Um. Please leave me alone and stop telling me what to do!! haha. I don't mean to sound mean, but this type can be a little nerve racking to me.

ISTJ- Good people to talk to/hang out with when you are trying to shake NF moodiness!

INTJ- I have two reactions to INTJs: 1) :steam: and 2) .

Permabanned
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Hmmm, that is a good point. I connect best with other sx's too... they are willing to go deep deep deep, down into the dark with me. Wherever that ends up.

Social's are okay but I can't go very deep. They tend to stay closer to the surface.

Self-pres, I understand and can actually talk to well; but if they are too protective of their space, obviously the relationship cannot deepen.

Yup. Sx first is all magnetism. When two sx firsts meet and are attracted to each other, they connect so hard that it's hard to pull them apart.

When sx-first meets an sx-last, there might be something in common and a superficial friendship. Maybe even a little attraction at first. But stick an sx-first with an sx-last for a long amount of time and sooner or later they will start to repel each other. Like magnets that will never connect with each other no matter how hard you try to make them.

sx first and sx last will never see eye to eye. Their priorities are too different. Seems like sx first with sx last end up draining each other in their own ways and neither is satisfied at the end.

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

I get along best with Introverts regardless of type though I can get on pretty good with just about anyone. I have less patience however with Extroverts for some reason. It's like they are 'invading my space' is the only way to describe it. I can warm up quickly to Extroverts as long as the boundaries are set and respected.
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by helen View Post
    ESTJ- Um. Please leave me alone and stop telling me what to do!! haha. I don't mean to sound mean, but this type can be a little nerve racking to me.
    A little?

Sometimes they can get so caught up in telling others what to do that you think they seriously have a problem, when it gets to the point where they start ordering you around for selfish intents it becomes unhealthy, but don't get me wrong it's always annoying. It's okay when dealing with them in a setting where you only have to see them for a limited amount of time, but when you see one every day, or worse, live with one

As for types I actually get along with, INFP's are quite easy to get along with, the one I knew was so, relaxed and calm, and very honest about his ideas, this surprised me. I didn't know to many people who could comfortably let someone else into there head, or more appropriately heart.

We spoke about burning bridges.

I had no problem burning a bridge, and still don't.

He said "If you have to burn a bridge, leave a boat so you can get off your Island."

ISTJs are fun, as they are quite different from there E counterparts.

An ISTP I once knew long ago was quite the martial artist, studying Capoeira, shoot fighting, wresting, and when I saw him last Brazilian Jujitsu. We used to play around a lot and he would pretend that I was competent enough to stand against him. I know he was just humoring me and my two years of early level American kenpo. He went off to join the Army. I hope nothing happened/happens to him.

Maybe I'll name others later.

MBTI
    INFP

ENFPs and INTPs are the two types I tend to get along with best irl. I enjoy the company of a lot of others. Particularly NPs.

Types I particularly don't seem to get on with irl: XSTJs, ENTJs, INFJs (which particularly surprises me, maybe I've just had bad luck). Hmm. A lot of Js there. Maybe I should cut back on my P.

MBTI
    INTJ

I think INFJs are pretty cool. I have 3 INFJ friends.
    We get along fine.
    I'm an INTJ, but i think it says that in my profile . . .

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

INTJ's are great, I think they are the most thoughtful of the types, they're certainly the most polite.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    INTJ's are great, I think they are the most thoughtful of the types, they're certainly the most polite.
    What?! Shove it, fleshwad!

And I mean that in the most supportive and constructive way possible.

INTJs do it better than you.