User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ENFP's and long-distance "relationships"

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    well if she doesn't love emails then you'll notice in the way she responds. she'll either be pretty enthusiastic about it and ask questions to encourage more back and forth or she'll respond with something that kind of closes the topic and maybe imply that she'll just talk with you if you come in town or something.

i should add that i have friends i email and im with and i love lets me have social interaction even when i'm home...that's good for an extravert! haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    just try it and see...i think enfps value connections of all kinds and i personally think it's cool getting to know someone you might not normally have the chance to.
    Apparently I just echo everything Lady X says.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Apparently I just echo everything Lady X says.
    it's funny how often that happens on here! it happens to me a lot too.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

I love letters and emails where a person shares their sincere expressions. And I love chatting back and forth with someone too, getting to know them better.

Although for the record, I don't think I could realistically see myself being in a long distance relationship. I love doing things, and I want to do those things with that special person I really care about.
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger