User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Socionics
    INFP

Default So my NF brethren...lets talk about you...and other general stuff

Ok, so let's see if by removing restrictions of what we're supposed to chat about in one specific thread, we can get some kind of 'everyday' friendly, free-spirited conversation going between NFs, and try and make something more than a general 'online experience. So erm, without further ado lets get this party started. We need something that is gonna make everyone feel like they can join in if they wanna, and it'd be kinda unfair for me to trust only my views on this...so any ideas?

Phantonym

Nice weather we're having today.

MBTI
    INFP
    Socionics
    INFP

Love how the post matches the subject matter of your name Sky..hopefully if the weather stays half decent and a bit breezy, that volcanic dust from Iceland might disperse and all the tourists stranded in Europe can get home Which country are you from Sky?

Phantonym

Oh, you want to get personal. I'm not really in the mood at the moment. However, it's good that you brought up the volcanic dust issue, I've been wondering why this topic hasn't been mentioned in the current events section. Seems like a big deal to me after all. Are people's minds so up in the air that they fail to notice anything else around them? Interesting.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

^ I think it's been under-reported in the states. I admittedly do not watch the news, but if something is BIG, then I hear about it soon enough. At the very least, when I check my email there is some blurb on the homepage, but there has been nothing about it there. I did not know anything about a volcano until a friend from a European country mentioned it in an email & I had to stupidly ask what he was talking about...
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I was thinking the dust is just another ruse or experiment..
    In my paranoid state.. I think they just testing to see how easy it is to suspend our rights.
    I don't remember this ever happening before, after a Volcano eruption.
    I have serious issues when it comes to trusting the "offical" story on anything.
    Sucks to be me sometimes.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Mordor is sending its fumes ahead so that the Orc invasion might go along swimmingly.
    Last edited by Moiety; 04-19-2010 at 06:06 PM. Reason: it's not it's

Phantonym

Teehee. I've heard some people jokingly say that the whole volcano issue is Iceland's revenge for the little financial trouble thingy. Instead of cash, they sent us ash.

MBTI
    INFP
    Socionics
    INFP

Lol, perhaps or maybe because not many people know all that much about it scientifically at the moment people have decided to stay clear of the topc altogether, as it does seem rather a large thing to miss from what's been on the news recently. I'm sorry if I offended you by asking where you were from, it was because I didn't want to mention the dust issue if you couldn't relate to it in your area, but now I know that you can we can stay on less intimate topics as I'm more comfortable with that arrangement as well. Apparently experts are saying this cloud may not move until next month, but for the sake of the poor stranded people let's hope they have good contingency plans in place as soon as they can

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

"ash for cash"...hehehe
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"