• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF Manual

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Oh, we NFs are sooo misunderstood!!! :cry::cry::cry:
Nobody ever seems to understand us!!! :cry::cry::cry:
So why don't we all make manuals about how we work and how to treat us?

Type:
Bloodtype:
Allergies:
Diseases:
Needs:
Turning on [name]:
Turning off [name]:
Important safety instructions:
Experiencing discomfort:
Never place [name] near:
Resetting [name]:
Making a place [name] friendly:
If [name]'s battery is low:
Traumas:
Connecting with [name]:
Never expose [name] to:
Other instructions:

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Type: you know
Bloodtype: B?
Allergies: pollen
Diseases: none
Needs: food, water, bafroom time
Turning on [name]: groping
Turning off [name]: glaring ...(actually maybe that is also a turn on)
Important safety instructions: don't expect me to understand driving directions
Experiencing discomfort: when...
Never place [name] near: team sports
Resetting [name]: pen in navel?
Making a place [name] friendly: get off my lawn
If [name]'s battery is low: leave me alone
Traumas: none
Connecting with [name]: default connection methods
Never expose [name] to: UV
Other instructions: get off my lawn

P

Phantonym

Type: INFJ
Bloodtype: O+
Allergies: Lies, deceit, dishonesty
Diseases: Prone to get a broken heart when pressured too much
Needs: Peace, warmth, acceptance, good intentions, fun and humour
Turning on Sky: It's all in the eyes :)
Turning off Sky: It's all in the eyes :(
Important safety instructions: Handle with care
Experiencing discomfort: In the spotlight
Never place Sky near: Lots of loud and obnoxious people
Resetting Sky: Offer orange juice, warm blanket and a fluffy pillow
Making a place Sky friendly: Warmth, lots of light, good "vibe", good music, good mood, you and me :)
If Sky's battery is low: Do not poke
Traumas: Best not to poke around in the trauma section
Connecting with Sky: Humour will get you started
Never expose Sky to: Cruelty
Other instructions: No over the top surprises!

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Type: ENFP
Bloodtype: idk. red :)
Allergies: the spring.
Diseases: does asthma count? and I had scarlet fever as a child lol.
Needs: cuddles, affection, appreciation, love, adventure.
Turning on [Gigi]: excitement, being adored, more adventure
Turning off [Gigi]: boredom. not feeling loved. insensitivity
Important safety instructions: I cry if people yell at me. and freeze up. no yelling pwease
Experiencing discomfort: being ignored
Never place [Gigi] near: anywhere I'm alone.
Resetting [Gigi]: hot chocolate, compliments, kisses
Making a place [Gigi] friendly: music, friends, excitement, happiness
If [Gigi]'s battery is low: give her caffeine and cuddles
Traumas:bad taste in past relationship
Connecting with [Gigi]: say something that MEANS something. anything.
Never expose [Gigi] to: Wisconsin. or spiders. or meanness.
Other instructions: be gentle. but not boring.

:) wheeeeee!

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Type: ENFP (I'm proud to say I finally know after a lot of effort and help from others!)

Bloodtype: A-

Allergies: dust, if it's excessive

Diseases: nope!

Needs: other than basic needs (food, water, a roof over my head, some comfy clothes, and exercise) I'd say I need (and have) a good husband I can trust who loves me, Bun-Bun (my faithful companion of 30 years) and a good job with a decent income that challenges me mentally and helps me develop; a growing mind and a developing soul

Turn ons: truthfulness/honesty, intelligence/competency, wisdom, justice and compassion, an eye for detail (because I completely lack this skill), coolness mixed with caring, oh, lots of things....

Turn offs: lying, violence, being a dumb ass in a negative way (not a funny way), and being intelligent but LOOKING like you're a dumb ass (wtf?)

Important safety instructions: Don't lie to me! Don't force me to do something I do not feel comfy doing, or I will get very pissed off! If I don't want to do something, explain your rationale behind it, and I might consider it. Lift me up: don't pull me down. Be there for me, but don't condescend or be oppressive. Yeah, the rest I can do myself (entertainment, money, other shit), and I'll be sure to do the same for you.

Experiencing discomfort: Basically already covered that.

Never place me near: behind the wheel of a car. Bad idea. No cars. Unless you want to die along with me.

Resetting me: WTF does that mean? (Oh, now I get it - I can reset myself! But usually sauna, ice cream in the summer, chocolate in the winter, love/hugs/making love/kisses, and leaving me the fuck alone for a second!!!!!!)

Making a place friendly: Who gives a rat's ass? I'll fix it myself and keep it nice (and spartan!).

If my battery is low: Give me some time to myself to regroup, and I'll come back happy as ever.

Traumas: *back trauma* (exploded disc/back OP in 2007) So please don't ask me to lift anything too heavy; Yes, sure I've seen death and violence and hardship, but so has everyone. I've dealt with it; it's made me stronger - the end. The back thing still applies, though.

Connecting with me: Challenge me with some interesting topics; help me learn new things while being interested in some of my interests; have your OWN interests though, so I can learn new stuff; share your thoughts and feelings when you feel comfy (don't make me fucking guess, man, I ain't a fortune teller); be passionate/interested in something and be able to discuss it with me

Never expose me to: UH? Drugs? Violence? Lying? Being a lousy bastard on a perma-basis?

Other instructions: BE YOURSELF!!!!!! :D (If I like you, I'll like you; if I don't like you, oh well, it ain't the end of the world).

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Type: ENFJ
Bloodtype: N/A. Blood doesn't circulate through my system. I run on warm fuzzy feelings and liquid love.
Allergies: Dog saliva, Pollen, ISTJs
Diseases: None
Needs: Yum yums & tasties, social interaction, an online journal, and Indie-Chick music.
Turning on [Unkind]: Blunt honesty, playful opposition, humor, and kisses.
Turning off [Unkind]: Devaluing, cockiness, being a vagina, and intimate disconnect.
Important safety instructions: If you want to live, don't push all my buttons like a kid on an elevator. Utilize a degree of respect, even when playing. If i open up to you, recognize it's important/rare or that it will never be seen again if you don't.
Experiencing discomfort: When being judged incorrectly, not given any hint of closure, or in emotionally opening up to anyone.
Never place [Unkind] near:spiders or the ledges/balconies of tall buildings. Malfunctions will occur.
Resetting [Unkind]: A reassuring male friend, a Zumba class, or Ben & Jerry's S'mores ice cream.
Making a place [Unkind] friendly: Lack of drama, hoards of good music, a group of interesting and not easily offended people. :heart:
If [Unkind]'s battery is low: Suggest dancing for a quick recharge. Otherwise, call in her ENFP reinforcement.
Traumas: Abandonment issues, trust issues, manipulation issues, and women issues.
Connecting with [Unkind]: Empathize and reassure. If you understand, tell me. If you want to understand, ask me. The more you can handle, the closer you can get.
Never expose [Unkind] to: NTJ-Text-Walls :shocking:
Other instructions: I'm long-winded, express in metaphor, and am abrasive. Remember that.

scortia

MBTI Type
INFJ
Bloodtype: AB+
Allergies: Had a pet dander allergy as a kid.
Diseases: I have a couple of "disorders" that aren't that big of a deal
Needs: ALONE TIME, creative expression time, music, someone who can "get" me or at least pretend to from time to time
Turning on [scortia]: Personal growth, epiphanies, aspiration, nature, honesty
Turning off [scortia]: Excessive praise, narrow-mindedness, biggotry, judgmental attitudes, abuse of those without a voice, denial of obvious truths, stagnation
Important safety instructions: Do not assume anything. Give plenty of space. Sounds more intelligent when mouth is closed and hand is on paper.
Experiencing discomfort: Said before. When I'm being praised excessively... or when around numerous people I don't know well. Stuck in a position where people are spewing out utter stupidity but I can't speak my mind.
Never place [scortia] near: Rotting things or maggots. Gross. Snakes, spiders, roaches... I can pick any of those up and I'm fine,... but rotting things EWW.
Resetting [scortia]: A few days to myself with minimal talking to anyone. Or, going out with a few close friends. Painting, playing piano, writing, gardening all help too.
Making a place [scortia] friendly: Don't make it pompous and "expensive" or too minimalist. Have some eccentric things, natural light, some good books, some art, and I'm awesome. Have a small SMALL spot for me to curl into.
If [scortia]'s battery is low: 8+ hours of sleep. It's so rare.
Traumas: Panic attacks and hypochondria thanks to bad childhood experiences with health. Encourages travel anxiety as well. Prone to end friendships quickly if the other party doesn't get their shit together because I've been burnt badly by bad friends who were purely selfish users. Sat around in bad situations hoping for the best for way too long, never again.
Connecting with [scortia]: Be interesting, have YOUR OWN thoughts and beliefs... be a genuinely good person. WIT is essential.
Never expose [scortia] to: the majority of religious groups
Other instructions: Scortia is a creature of balance. She favors both ends of the spectrum in many situations and cannot resolve that one or the other is the best.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Type: INFP
Bloodtype: Romanticist
Allergies: obnoxious, arrogant &/or unreasonable people
Diseases: Idealism
Needs: love, spirituality, autonomy, creativity, stimulation for the mind, time alone
Turning on OrangeAppled: kindness, integrity, humor, creativity, intelligence...good looks :newwink:
Turning off OrangeAppled: obnoxiousness, arrogance, dishonesty, dullness...
Important safety instructions: Be careful not to trip wires. Do not attempt to upload a large amount of factual data at once. Do not attempt to use for too many practical purposes. Be prepared for the screensaver to go on often. ;)
Experiencing discomfort: large groups of people I'm expected to socialize with, job interviews, hugging people I don't know well, first dates, second dates, third dates...
Never place OrangeAppled near: bratty children, a group of SFJs gossiping, giggly teens, meanies
Resetting OrangeAppled: A cup of coffee, some soothing music, alone time or a non-judgmental ear
Making a place OrangeAppled friendly: aesthetically appealing, physically comfortable, warm (literally), laid-back, confrontation-free, great music, open to new ideas
If OrangeAppled's battery is low: Leave alone for several hours to recharge. Do not attempt conversation. FEED FOOD.
Traumas: your garden variety "my parents got divorced & I was a shy child" bit.
Connecting with OrangeAppled: Skip the small talk. Talk about things of an intellectual nature or go ahead tell me your life problems (you know you wanna).
Never expose OrangeAppled to: any kind of danceclub where people "grind", drug use, mental/emotional attacks, belligerent people, an "SJ office", most sporting events, PETA members
Other instructions: Ask me (never assume...). Also see "My Guide to INFPs" in the NF blog section.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
Type: INfp
Bloodtype: A. Or B. I can never remember.
Allergies: Stupidity.
Diseases: Idealism.
Needs: Collections of ideas/thoughts.
Turning on [Rebe]: intelligence. individuality. integrity.
Turning off [Rebe]: irresponsibility. immaturity. ill-equipped.
Important safety instructions: do not piss off.
Experiencing discomfort: when people are overly perky and/or emotional or expect you to be so
Never place [Rebe] near: injured bodies, bimbos
Resetting [Rebe]: coffee! hmm, food! sleep! good people. a book!
Making a place [Rebe] friendly: warm colors. warm people.
If [Rebe]'s battery is low: let her sleep.
Traumas: relationships.
Connecting with [Rebe]: sense the natural connection between two people.
Never expose [Rebe] to: physical trauma. snakes. cold.
Other instructions: :hi:

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Type: INFP
Bloodtype: A *shrugs shoulders heh*
Allergies: to BS, not owning up to decisions you make and the consequences following.
Diseases: obliviousness :doh:.
Needs: Sensitivity, understanding, acceptance.
Turning on [Dots]: sense of humor, being gentle and understanding. Patient is a big plus.

Turning off [Dots]: Harsh criticism with little understanding of why I value something etc. Intentions are not matching up with their actions. Not being yourself simple as that. Talking down to me as if I'm a child/repremending me as such can come off condescending when maybe the intentions were not ment to be perceived in that light.

Important safety instructions: Be gentle, respect my opinions enough to at least be supportive.
Experiencing discomfort: hmm...
Never place [Dots] near: People who's intentions I can tell are not sincere. Petty gossip, shallow people who don't take the time to understand anything.

Resetting [Dots]: Time to myself/Alone time. Time to daydream. If I don't get this I can get rather touchy or responding with as little of words as possible if I'm absolutely drained.

Making a place [Dots] friendly: Quiet, peaceful, easy-going. Some books would be nice specifically ones of interest :cheese:. Music is a biggy :heart:.

If [Dots]'s battery is low: Simply put " Leave me alone" You'll want to XD.
I'll want solitude, peaceful serenity, not much talking. Preferably no talking while I need to recharge :yes:.

Traumas: Lots of loud annoying sounds disturbing peaceful serenity. People who judge other based on surface information. Insincere people.

Connecting with [Dots]: Just be accepting, supportive of my views/aspirations. Be willing to laugh at life, don't be so serious :).

Never expose [Dots] to: ehhh too many to name. if it ticks me off enough or frequent enough I'll have to bring it to the foreground.

Other instructions: Just ask :yes:.

MrRandom88

MBTI Type
INFP
Oh, we NFs are sooo misunderstood!!! :cry::cry::cry:
Nobody ever seems to understand us!!! :cry::cry::cry:
So why don't we all make manuals about how we work and how to treat us?

Type:
Bloodtype:
Allergies:
Diseases:
Needs:
Turning on [name]:
Turning off [name]:
Important safety instructions:
Experiencing discomfort:
Never place [name] near:
Resetting [name]:
Making a place [name] friendly:
If [name]'s battery is low:
Traumas:
Connecting with [name]:
Never expose [name] to:
Other instructions:

bloodtype?? is this soem type of NF hospital now? haaa

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Bloodtype: O-
Allergies: eardrops, some strange medication I'm never prescribed
Diseases: hypochondria
Needs: freedom, love, inspiration (and maybe some sense)
Turning on noigmn: Connect, be open, relax and be a little wild and silly
Turning off noigmn: Be unnecessarily difficult, shut people out and strut around with a mirror
Important safety instructions: use at own risk (but enjoy)
Experiencing discomfort: chat about random things and analyse
Never place noigmn near: Narcissists, cotton wool
Resetting noigmn: let him get distracted and create
Making a place noigmn friendly: doesn't need to start good, just have a chance to get there
If noigmn's battery is low: be involved in silliness or give him a break and f off
Traumas: none
Connecting with noigmn: say hi, be self, say whatever comes to mind
Never expose noigmn to: excessive artiness without sense

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Note: these are instructions to handle Satine in the most optimal way.

Type: xNFP
Allergies: sulfides and sulfamides; also harming others, hypocrisy and intolerance
Diseases: chocolate abuse
Needs: freedom, love, (physical) affection, reaffirmation, feeling safe, being accepted for who I truly am, having a safehavene to be nurtured and comforted and be childlike at times

Turning on Satine: Take charge and show me the way, connect with me both physically and emotionally, show me your vulnerabilities, be intrigued by who I am, look at me like a piece of art you marvel at, show me who you truly are, make me feel safe, dare to dream with me and accept me for who I am, form a team with me against the big bad world and let me take care of you.

Turning off Satine: lie, treat me like a child, try to deceive me, betray me, be condescending, do not respect my pov and values, look at me like a tool you can abuse, take me for granted, scold me for being insecure, laugh at me instead of comfort me when feeling down, don't touch me both emotionally and physically, make me feel alone and unprotected in this harsh world, shut me out of who you are, don't allow me to take care of you, and treat me like a porcelain doll.

Important safety instructions: Trust me and be trustworthy. Know you will stand in a roaring fire yet trust me to teach you how to enjoy every moment of it without dying. Know you will feel like you are literally submersed in emotion and you won't be able to take any more, yet trust me to teach you how to breathe under emotional waters and enjoy it with every fiber of your being. Even if you panick, I will make sure you're safe.

Experiencing discomfort: when forced to do something that doesn't feel right, or when I don't have the context/tools/oversight to do it properly. Back off, and give me time to assimilate. Even better, show me how you would want it done.

Never place Satine near: hypocrits, cruelty, backstabbers, spiders!, someone who will breathe down my neck and pressure me.

Resetting Satine: Let me rant, show you understand and respect my pov, then hold me, make me feel safe, make love to me.

Making a place Satine friendly: any place you are, if i have a strong connection with you, will be a friendly place. So...decorate it with your emotional presence. Actual indoor places that contain couches, pillows, living animals and internet are my home. Outside, I'll take the peace and quiet of nature, preferably with a bonfire/BBQ and some blankies.

If Satine's battery is low: cuddle me and let me snooze to recharge (and dont get offended if I fall asleep in your arms).

Traumas: failure anxiety and low self-esteem

Connecting with Satine: be intrigued and tease me

Never expose Satineto: spiders, harsh judgementalism especially after gaining my trust, emotional absense and coldness, hypocrits, intolerance.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Manual for Kat 6.6

Bloodtype: Unknown.
Allergies: Tears (really).
Diseases: ADD, but Kat likes it.
Needs: Hugs.
Turning on Kat: Kat has an on-button on my back.
Turning off Kat: Kat also has a off-button on my back. It's next to the nuke-button.
Important safety instructions: Don't fuck with her life. Kat fucks back.
Experiencing discomfort: In the company of boring people.
Never place Kat near: Chocolate boxes and chips bags.
Resetting Kat: With coffee during winter, with fruit juices in summer.
Making a place Kat friendly: Make sure there is enough mess and noise. Kat likes mess and noise.
If Kat's battery is low: Don't bother her with routinous tasks.
Traumas: = Maria Mena's "All this time" + Huge truck + Loved One + BOOM!
Connecting with Kat: Make sure you make Kat feel comfortable. Avoid unnecessary flirting.
Never expose Kat to: High Radiaton, Girly Music and Romantic Comedies.
Other instructions: Never ever tell Kat you found a nice dateable person for her. Kat hates when people try to set her up with others and she isn't in a relationship mood right now.

scortia

MBTI Type
INFJ
I guess this thread definitely disproves the Japanese blood type personality method hehe.

Lux

Kraken down on piracy

Bloodtype: A+

Allergies: Small talk and closed minds.

Diseases: Thankfully none.

Needs: Mental stimulation, music, poetry, to be known and understood, and blueberries.

Turning on Lux: Tell me something new, have a nice brain, be sweet to me, understand me, connect with me, on all levels, make me laugh.

Turning off Lux: Don't have integrity, don't seek out new information, be static, belittle me, and want to control me.

Important safety instructions: Must have intelligent thoughtful conversation everyday, must laugh everyday, I also respond to kindness, and fresh fruit.

Experiencing discomfort:
When expected to do lots of manual labor.

Never place Lux near: Something that smells bad, or is unusually obnoxious.

Resetting Lux:
Being held, music, a cup of tea, and sweetness in general do wonders for me.

Making a place Lux friendly: I love to be in beautiful surroundings, music, fresh flowers, a conversation partner that can match me, however that may be.

If Lux's battery is low: Coffee, a hug, a good book, and a quiet / calm atmosphere.

Traumas:
None to speak of.

Connecting with Lux: For starters be interested in me, ask me questions, but be respectful with them, make me laugh, show me a new way of looking at things, be silly and brilliant.

Never expose Lux to:
Tons of angry, rude, and loud people. Or something covered in onions.

Other instructions: *Smile*

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Type: INfJ

Bloodtype: No idea, really.

Allergies: Not that I know of.

Diseases: Not a disease, but a bit astigmatic.

Needs: Glasses to see, food, water, drink, shelter, love.

Turning on CuriousFeeling: Engaging me in an intelligent conversation, showing empathy and understanding. Deep discussions about life, music, personality, art, literature. Keyboards/synthesizers/pianos, biology, physics. Demonstration of knowledge. Romanticism. Articulating your thoughts/feelings.

Turning off CuriousFeeling: Unoriginal responses and remarks, showing no use of the full potential of your talents, slacking off. Lack of understanding. Spelling errors. Just using limited vocabulary words. Being late for appointments. Not respecting my family. Being a bully.

Important safety instructions: Can be klutzy/ kinesthetically awkward due to inferior Se, so make sure you have a good sense of direction and be on the lookout.

Experiencing discomfort: When I feel unsure of someone, not certain if I can trust them. Making me feel as if I have to placate someone. Someone trying to manipulate and control me.

Never place CuriousFeeling near: A piano, or any keyboard instrument for that matter, I'll never stop playing it!

Resetting CuriousFeeling: A nap does wonders.

Making a place CuriousFeeling friendly: Lots of light and windows, heat/ac set to 74 degrees Fahrenheit, computer with internet access with virtual studio in it, keyboards, clarinet, sax, TV set, books, and access to the outdoors.

If CuriousFeeling's battery is low: Recharge with music and coffee.

Traumas: Would write it down, but it's too personal to share.

Connecting with CuriousFeeling: Be gentle and honest about yourself. Make me feel welcome. Don't be shy to show your intelligence and your wildest dreams.

Never expose CuriousFeeling to: Country Western and Rap music. Highly caustic.

Other instructions: Give me precise instructions when, how, why you want something done, and don't leave me hanging.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1

Allergies: poison ivy, pollen, boredom

Diseases: psoriasis

Needs: warmth, shelter, food, broadband, books, quiet

Turning on cafe: puns

Turning off cafe: rudeness

Important safety instructions: do not leave your shoes in the walkway

Experiencing discomfort: Going on and on about something you know I probably don't agree with and expecting me to pretend like I agree, then getting upset when I can't keep it in anymore.

Never place cafe near: bookstore if budget is tight

Resetting cafe: leave in quiet, dim place with book and snacks for 4-8 hours

Making a place cafe friendly: quiet, soft, with something to keep brain happy

If cafe's battery is low: leave in quiet, dim place with books and snacks for 3 hours

Traumas: you probably don't want to go there if you haven't cleared it with my insurance

Connecting with cafe: do something geeky with me

Never expose cafe to: loud obnoxiousness

Other instructions: According to my grandpa if you're good to me I won't give you any trouble.