• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Time to share...

Lacey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't give up.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
Do you miss writing...or not so much when you're in this ESTJ state? What is that like for you? Writing has gotten me through much of the madness in my life...though I do go for times without it as well. I don't know why that is?! Something to consider

I do miss writing because it gave me a sense of purpose and accomplishment. I used to write without really being aware of what I was saying. It was very technical and automatic for me. But now when I try to write, I have to force myself and every sentence screams Over-sentimental to me.

My favorite stand-points these days:
- People are so over-sentimental, it is so annoying.
- That is completely not rational.
- Efficiency. EFFICIENCY!
- Competence. That doesn't mean they are Competent. COMPETENCE!

I am not in touch with my feelings and I am annoyed by other people's feelings. Soldier up everyone! I totally thought I somehow turned into an INTJ... :yes:

I can't read my favorite authors anymore. But, it suits me at the moment. :smile:

lunalove

MBTI Type
ENF
Enneagram
6w5
I do miss writing because it gave me a sense of purpose and accomplishment. I used to write without really being aware of what I was saying. It was very technical and automatic for me. But now when I try to write, I have to force myself and every sentence screams Over-sentimental to me.

Writing can give one a sense of purpose!! I think I often write poetry not aware of what I'm saying...it's more about the emotion for me. I often write in order to understand my feelings and what I'm feeling! What about it screams sentimental to you??

My favorite stand-points these days:
- People are so over-sentimental, it is so annoying.
- That is completely not rational.
- Efficiency. EFFICIENCY!
- Competence. That doesn't mean they are Competent. COMPETENCE!

I am not in touch with my feelings and I am annoyed by other people's feelings. Soldier up everyone! I totally thought I somehow turned into an INTJ... :yes:

I can't read my favorite authors anymore. But, it suits me at the moment. :smile:

Hmmm...it's so interesting how in touch you are with the changes you are going through! Are you always this self-aware? :)