User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I'm pretty easy going, usually don't let stupid things get to me.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

-i like how i can literally laugh off most criticism.
    -i like my unbiased and fair insight in situations.
    -i like how i can relate to others easily and people find it easy to confide in me.
    -i like how i like to think im intellectual.
    -i like that i can easily overlook trends.
    -i like that i see the big picture and how it constantly changes, but i know exactly who i am regardless.
    my etsy Morphochroma

I know you think I'm crazy,
    but most people they can't tell.

MBTI
    ENF
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    Aww, this is sweet Luna . I have been on and off grumpy all day. This made me smile.

:-) I'm glad this made you smile! I hope you're having a great day so far today

I love that I identity with writers and feel a special glow whenever I read an exceptional book - I am also going to become a writer myself - I am grateful to have this in my life, even when I feel very down, I can always count on this. It has got me through tough times.

That's awesome! What types of writing do you do...and what do you like to read? I like to write fantasy, poetry, and songs

I love that I have such loyal and awesome friends! despite being so flawed ... There is always someone there for me. I hardy deserve it.

Of course you deserve it!! I'm happy that you have such wonderful friends...and that you appreciate them SO deeply! :-) That alone is enough to show you deserve them

I love my ability to understand rather complex, though not always practical, ideas and thoughts about how things work and why they do and how things should work.

Those are great skills!

I love that I care about principles, integrity and I am a big individualist.
    I think you have a lot to appreciate/like/love about yourself! i hope you see it...cause it's obvious to me!

MBTI
    ENF
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    Good things about me? Hmmmm... perhaps intelligence in multiple areas, being able to articulate what I think and feel in writing, musical abilities, independent thinking, compassion, and doing what's best for me even though it may not be considered in vogue. Although I can put myself together well when I dress up, I am anything but fashionable in terms of music tastes and clothing, and that's okay with me. I have a lot of determination/persistence. I'm good at just being creative in general, intuitively understanding people, doing well in school, and defying traditional gender stereotypes. I'm female, but I like a lot of things most men would such as computers and technology, science, science fiction shows, and prog rock. (I secretly wish I owned the Doctor Who tardis) Yes, I'll get my nerd card, LOL. Perhaps, more succinctly, I'm good at being my own person. I'd risk not fitting in to hold true to my beliefs.
    Simply beautiful! :-) You have such a beautiful, gentle soul....and you know it! You are a complete inspiration

MBTI
    ENF
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G8XH4WDxP4&NR=1"]Charlie Brown Christmas Dance [/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for sharing...makes me want to dance!!

MBTI
    ENF
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Adoamros View Post
    I'm pretty easy going, usually don't let stupid things get to me.
    Think you could teach me how you do this? That's awesome...I'm glad you have that ability!

MBTI
    ENF
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by mr.awesome View Post
    -i like how i can literally laugh off most criticism.
    -i like my unbiased and fair insight in situations.
    -i like how i can relate to others easily and people find it easy to confide in me.
    -i like how i like to think im intellectual.
    -i like that i can easily overlook trends.
    -i like that i see the big picture and how it constantly changes, but i know exactly who i am regardless.
    You have a long list of things to like about yourself! I find this very inspiring!! Thanks for sharing!!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

That's awesome! What types of writing do you do...and what do you like to read? I like to write fantasy, poetry, and songs.
    Thanks Luna, you're just a bundle of love.

I used to drink introspective prose up, for example Anais Nin. I can't introspect too much nowadays because of my life at the moment, (I am wearing my ESTJ stress suit) so now I read nonfiction, about people who made a different. I love poetic accounts of the gritty pieces of history and politics, to humanize a situation from another time and place. It combines my two interests.

I actually haven't written for months and months, same reason as above, but I used to write introspective prose in a detached voice that observed everything and tries to enforce a 'bigger picture' in the short stories. Soon, I will shed the over functioning of my under function Te.

MBTI
    ENF
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    Thanks Luna, you're just a bundle of love.

I used to drink introspective prose up, for example Anais Nin. I can't introspect too much nowadays because of my life at the moment, (I am wearing my ESTJ stress suit) so now I read nonfiction, about people who made a different. I love poetic accounts of the gritty pieces of history and politics, to humanize a situation from another time and place. It combines my two interests.

Your writing sounds very personal What about politics and history interests you? I don't find myself very interested in politics...it feels to unauthentic to me! And I never connected much with reading history in general...though I love stories about people's lives and hearing about the past...

I actually haven't written for months and months, same reason as above, but I used to write introspective prose in a detached voice that observed everything and tries to enforce a 'bigger picture' in the short stories. Soon, I will shed the over functioning of my under function Te.
    Do you miss writing...or not so much when you're in this ESTJ state? What is that like for you? Writing has gotten me through much of the madness in my life...though I do go for times without it as well. I don't know why that is?! Something to consider

I hope you're having a happy Monday

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by lunalove View Post
    Simply beautiful! :-) You have such a beautiful, gentle soul....and you know it! You are a complete inspiration
    Thanks Luna.

I like thinking outside of the box. I like being both feminine and engaging in interests that might not be considered feminine too. Variety makes life so much more fascinating. Plus, I enjoy activities and things that get my tertiary and shadow functions to work their muscles, particularly Ti and Te. One reason why I enjoy science and technology. Having both intelligence and compassion are important for society as a whole, I think.

You are definitely correct that I have a gentle soul. Just do a great deal of protecting the hell out of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche