1. Musical. (100%) I have an ear for music and am naturally in sync with the rhythm of the songs I hear. Music is my main passion and want to pursue having a career that relates to it.
2. Interpersonal. (90%) I relate well to people and am sensitive to their needs and feelings. I am someone who my friends come to when they need counselling and advice. I'm naturally good at cheering people up and helping them with their emotional problems. I've also been told that I give good advice. I am also the peace-maker of feuds.
3. Visual/Spatial. (85%) I am good at solving puzzles. I also enjoy photography; I draw and paint well.
4. Naturalist. (80%) I am very good with animals. Every animal I've ever met has warmed up to me more than they would to most. The cats I've had also tend to hang out with me more than my other family members. I had one for 8 years; I currently have two. I also love and appreciate nature.
5. Intrapersonal/Verbal-Linguistic. (65%) I am very in sync with my feelings and am self-aware. I have also always excelled in my foreign-language classes. I enjoy English and like to read and write.
6. Logical/Mathematical. (60%) Math was never my favorite subject, but I am able to complete the problems it sends my way. I have been told by many people that I am a logical person, and I agree with them. Although I am very in touch with my feelings and usually refer to those, I am likely to think of the logical aspect of whatever comes my way.
7. Bodily/Kinesthetic (55%) I danced for 10 years (ballet, tap, jazz; hip-hop for a few years). When I go out dancing with my friends, I am the one who is seen as the dancer of the group. I think this is also due to me being in sync with the music I hear. I am a good basketball, volleyball, and baseball player. I was on the girls' volleyball team in my high school and I played baseball and basketball on teams when I was in elementary school. I am good with other sports, as well, but am better with the three aforementioned. I can kick butt in hockey, too. :P
Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?
From doing silly online tests and games I think my memory is pretty good. And pattern recognition. I think XNFPs are usually hard-wired for linguistic intelligence as well as inter and/or intrapersonal intelligence which I think I also benefit from. I'm not as quick at mastering languages as some of my friends but I'm good at picking up the gist of it and getting by.
“If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde