• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Does this pretty much sum up our Type?

Does this picture sum up ENFJ's?

• Total voters

Kymlee

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
picture.php

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Hmm... you just made me realize that a girl I know was probably an ENFJ...

:D

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD
Feels like that pretty much sums up just about any type.

We all turn to vengeance, in one way or another. No matter how goodwill it is from our point of view; Or others views.

Sorry, didn't intend to pull down anyones trousers.

Kymlee

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
lol. true.

but ENFJ's might just be the epitome of evil when it comes to getting pissed. Friends have told me I channel satan when I'm angry.
so tis why this made me giggle.

:)

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I'm sending this to a guy with an ENFJ. Hah.

Is there a link to the pic anywhere?

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
lol. true.

but ENFJ's might just be the epitome of evil when it comes to getting pissed. Friends have told me I channel satan when I'm angry.
so tis why this made me giggle.

:)
What do ENFJs do when they get angry? Do you explode and yell or is it more evil along the lines of meticulously planned revenge? :devil:

H

Hate

What do ENFJs do when they get angry? Do you explode and yell or is it more evil along the lines of meticulously planned revenge? :devil:

For me its more along the lines of exploding and yelling in the moment. Same goes for my best friend that's also ENFJ. (sometimes it can get physical depending on the situation)

Kymlee

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
I'm sending this to a guy with an ENFJ. Hah.

Is there a link to the pic anywhere?

ya under my albums in the random pics theres a link, or you can right click and save to your computer :)

For me its more along the lines of exploding and yelling in the moment. Same goes for my best friend that's also ENFJ. (sometimes it can get physical depending on the situation)

What OG said! I get VIOLENT. Like, verbally, If you push one of us to that teetering level... oh my god. Sometimes I feel like its an out of body experience. My best friend knows when its about to happen.
One time, this girl got me so angry on the phone, when I was trying to tell her some stuff, and then I was silent, my best friend is COUNTING in the next room, (I had no IDEA until later) and then I BLEW UP. It was actually probably really funny to listen to/hear etc....

Sigh. I try my best not to get angry though. It really does take a lot to get me to that point. As for getting physical, the only time i let loose on my rage was when I got groped by some idiot when I was at a local hangout with my cousins. The bouncer looked at me and said "Girl, you can handle yourself, I don't even need to do anything!" lol that guy's pride was most definitely burning when I was done with him :devil:

(disclaimer, I don't promote violence on anyone unless you're defending yourself of someone who can't help themselves.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I'm ENFP, but yes, absofuckinglutely!

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Yes, i would say we go to completely terrible lengths when pissed.
There were some other good ENFJ-retaliation ones in the Bonfire thread "Motivational Posters"

My levels and expressions of anger vary.
A low level is yelling at someone or tactfully insulting with assumed ammo behind it.
A medium level is being like a stern, scolding parent. The 'disappointed' tactic works well.
A high level is utilizing anything i know in a negative way without any filter whatsoever.

I rarely resort to the high level because it is "Destruction Mode". It is the sort of level that will kill a friendship or relationship instantaneously. The reason for that is because ENFJs can get very close with people. We feel out and obtain so much information about people (both indirectly and directly) that, when we are threatened by them enough, we can tear them apart completely.
It's a good reason why i've seen people hesitant to trust an ENFJ. The only reason to be hesitant is if A) you're dealing with an unhealthy/unstable ENFJ or B) you are going to go out of your way to provoke the ENFJ.

H

Hate

I rarely resort to the high level because it is "Destruction Mode". It is the sort of level that will kill a friendship or relationship instantaneously. The reason for that is because ENFJs can get very close with people. We feel out and obtain so much information about people (both indirectly and directly) that, when we are threatened by them enough, we can tear them apart completely.

Amen to that... I've really learned to try and avoid HIGH LEVEL.. it's gotten me into trouble in the past before. "Destruction mode" is a pretty accurate description.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

ya under my albums in the random pics theres a link, or you can right click and save to your computer :)

What OG said! I get VIOLENT. Like, verbally, If you push one of us to that teetering level... oh my god. Sometimes I feel like its an out of body experience. My best friend knows when its about to happen.
One time, this girl got me so angry on the phone, when I was trying to tell her some stuff, and then I was silent, my best friend is COUNTING in the next room, (I had no IDEA until later) and then I BLEW UP. It was actually probably really funny to listen to/hear etc....

Sigh. I try my best not to get angry though. It really does take a lot to get me to that point. As for getting physical, the only time i let loose on my rage was when I got groped by some idiot when I was at a local hangout with my cousins. The bouncer looked at me and said "Girl, you can handle yourself, I don't even need to do anything!" lol that guy's pride was most definitely burning when I was done with him :devil:

(disclaimer, I don't promote violence on anyone unless you're defending yourself of someone who can't help themselves.)

Yes, i would say we go to completely terrible lengths when pissed.
There were some other good ENFJ-retaliation ones in the Bonfire thread "Motivational Posters"

My levels and expressions of anger vary.
A low level is yelling at someone or tactfully insulting with assumed ammo behind it.
A medium level is being like a stern, scolding parent. The 'disappointed' tactic works well.
A high level is utilizing anything i know in a negative way without any filter whatsoever.

It's a good reason why i've seen people hesitant to trust an ENFJ. The only reason to be hesitant is if A) you're dealing with an unhealthy/unstable ENFJ or B) you are going to go out of your way to provoke the ENFJ.
Interesting comments.

So do ENFJs bottle it up until you just can't take it any more, then explode, or is more of case of a line that gets crossed which makes you snap.

H

Hate

So do ENFJs bottle it up until you just can't take it any more, then explode, or is more of case of a line that gets crossed which makes you snap.

DEFINITELY more of a case in where a line gets crossed. It can happen instantaneously. I have a very low threshold for rudeness and disrespect. (even if it is not directed towards me) If someone crosses the line with a overly rude/disrespectful comment or action it can cause me to snap. This also applies to a situation in which I just witness someone being overly disrespectful. If the other person does not stand up for themselves I just feel compelled to say something. (also applies to witnessing someone getting bullied)

Usually after I explode though... Later on in the day I reflect back and think, "Damn....what the hell got into me?"

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Interesting comments.

For me, i've learned to harness an instantaneous reaction in a lot of cases. It's usually after a line has been crossed repeatedly.
There are times when i'll communicate that what is being done needs to stop, but it persists and causes a reaction. There are times when what the person is doing is too obviously crossing the line that i won't directly communicate it, but it inevitably causes a reaction.
You could say the latter is shoddy, but it really hasn't seemed to make a difference yet.

Kymlee

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
DEFINITELY more of a case in where a line gets crossed. It can happen instantaneously. I have a very low threshold for rudeness and disrespect. (even if it is not directed towards me) If someone crosses the line with a overly rude/disrespectful comment or action it can cause me to snap. This also applies to a situation in which I just witness someone being overly disrespectful. If the other person does not stand up for themselves I just feel compelled to say something. (also applies to witnessing someone getting bullied)

Usually after I explode though... Later on in the day I reflect back and think, "Damn....what the hell got into me?"

THIS!!! I hate it when I see someone else being hurt or disrespected and that's a sure fire way to get me to turn into a Tiger. I have zero tolerance for bullshit in my life, but this doesn't mean I'm not compassionate or caring and cuddly... I think this has to do with being a pushover early on, trying to do the best I could for everyone. I still have the same mentality, but I nip drama and crappy attitudes in the butt before they get out of control...