User Tag List

View Poll Results: Does this picture sum up ENFJ's?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 28.00%
  • Usually

6 24.00%
  • Sometimes

0 0%
  • No

5 20.00%
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

7 28.00%
First 123 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Aurel View Post
    I'm sending this to a guy with an ENFJ. Hah.

Is there a link to the pic anywhere?
    ya under my albums in the random pics theres a link, or you can right click and save to your computer

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post
    What do ENFJs do when they get angry? Do you explode and yell or is it more evil along the lines of meticulously planned revenge?
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRUM View Post
    For me its more along the lines of exploding and yelling in the moment. Same goes for my best friend that's also ENFJ. (sometimes it can get physical depending on the situation)

What OG said! I get VIOLENT. Like, verbally, If you push one of us to that teetering level... oh my god. Sometimes I feel like its an out of body experience. My best friend knows when its about to happen.
    One time, this girl got me so angry on the phone, when I was trying to tell her some stuff, and then I was silent, my best friend is COUNTING in the next room, (I had no IDEA until later) and then I BLEW UP. It was actually probably really funny to listen to/hear etc....

Sigh. I try my best not to get angry though. It really does take a lot to get me to that point. As for getting physical, the only time i let loose on my rage was when I got groped by some idiot when I was at a local hangout with my cousins. The bouncer looked at me and said "Girl, you can handle yourself, I don't even need to do anything!" lol that guy's pride was most definitely burning when I was done with him

(disclaimer, I don't promote violence on anyone unless you're defending yourself of someone who can't help themselves.)
    Last edited by Patches; 12-20-2013 at 02:03 AM.
    Kymlee: Life Story
    ENFJ
    sx/so/sp
    2w3
    Libra (Sun)
    "When you run into someone who is disagreeable to others, you may be sure he is uncomfortable with himself; the amount of pain we inflict upon others is directly proportional to the amount we feel within us."
    -Sydney J. Harris

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I'm ENFP, but yes, absofuckinglutely!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Yes. :P
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Yes, i would say we go to completely terrible lengths when pissed.
    There were some other good ENFJ-retaliation ones in the Bonfire thread "Motivational Posters"

What do ENFJs do when they get angry? Do you explode and yell or is it more evil along the lines of meticulously planned revenge?
    My levels and expressions of anger vary.
    A low level is yelling at someone or tactfully insulting with assumed ammo behind it.
    A medium level is being like a stern, scolding parent. The 'disappointed' tactic works well.
    A high level is utilizing anything i know in a negative way without any filter whatsoever.

I rarely resort to the high level because it is "Destruction Mode". It is the sort of level that will kill a friendship or relationship instantaneously. The reason for that is because ENFJs can get very close with people. We feel out and obtain so much information about people (both indirectly and directly) that, when we are threatened by them enough, we can tear them apart completely.
    It's a good reason why i've seen people hesitant to trust an ENFJ. The only reason to be hesitant is if A) you're dealing with an unhealthy/unstable ENFJ or B) you are going to go out of your way to provoke the ENFJ.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Hate

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    I rarely resort to the high level because it is "Destruction Mode". It is the sort of level that will kill a friendship or relationship instantaneously. The reason for that is because ENFJs can get very close with people. We feel out and obtain so much information about people (both indirectly and directly) that, when we are threatened by them enough, we can tear them apart completely.
    Amen to that... I've really learned to try and avoid HIGH LEVEL.. it's gotten me into trouble in the past before. "Destruction mode" is a pretty accurate description.

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by RedRUM View Post
    For me its more along the lines of exploding and yelling in the moment. Same goes for my best friend that's also ENFJ. (sometimes it can get physical depending on the situation)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kymlee View Post
    ya under my albums in the random pics theres a link, or you can right click and save to your computer

What OG said! I get VIOLENT. Like, verbally, If you push one of us to that teetering level... oh my god. Sometimes I feel like its an out of body experience. My best friend knows when its about to happen.
    One time, this girl got me so angry on the phone, when I was trying to tell her some stuff, and then I was silent, my best friend is COUNTING in the next room, (I had no IDEA until later) and then I BLEW UP. It was actually probably really funny to listen to/hear etc....

Sigh. I try my best not to get angry though. It really does take a lot to get me to that point. As for getting physical, the only time i let loose on my rage was when I got groped by some idiot when I was at a local hangout with my cousins. The bouncer looked at me and said "Girl, you can handle yourself, I don't even need to do anything!" lol that guy's pride was most definitely burning when I was done with him

(disclaimer, I don't promote violence on anyone unless you're defending yourself of someone who can't help themselves.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    Yes, i would say we go to completely terrible lengths when pissed.
    There were some other good ENFJ-retaliation ones in the Bonfire thread "Motivational Posters"

My levels and expressions of anger vary.
    A low level is yelling at someone or tactfully insulting with assumed ammo behind it.
    A medium level is being like a stern, scolding parent. The 'disappointed' tactic works well.
    A high level is utilizing anything i know in a negative way without any filter whatsoever.

It's a good reason why i've seen people hesitant to trust an ENFJ. The only reason to be hesitant is if A) you're dealing with an unhealthy/unstable ENFJ or B) you are going to go out of your way to provoke the ENFJ.
    Interesting comments.

So do ENFJs bottle it up until you just can't take it any more, then explode, or is more of case of a line that gets crossed which makes you snap.
    Last edited by Patches; 12-20-2013 at 02:03 AM.

Hate

So do ENFJs bottle it up until you just can't take it any more, then explode, or is more of case of a line that gets crossed which makes you snap.
    DEFINITELY more of a case in where a line gets crossed. It can happen instantaneously. I have a very low threshold for rudeness and disrespect. (even if it is not directed towards me) If someone crosses the line with a overly rude/disrespectful comment or action it can cause me to snap. This also applies to a situation in which I just witness someone being overly disrespectful. If the other person does not stand up for themselves I just feel compelled to say something. (also applies to witnessing someone getting bullied)

Usually after I explode though... Later on in the day I reflect back and think, "Damn....what the hell got into me?"

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Interesting comments.

For me, i've learned to harness an instantaneous reaction in a lot of cases. It's usually after a line has been crossed repeatedly.
    There are times when i'll communicate that what is being done needs to stop, but it persists and causes a reaction. There are times when what the person is doing is too obviously crossing the line that i won't directly communicate it, but it inevitably causes a reaction.
    You could say the latter is shoddy, but it really hasn't seemed to make a difference yet.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by RedruM View Post
    DEFINITELY more of a case in where a line gets crossed. It can happen instantaneously. I have a very low threshold for rudeness and disrespect. (even if it is not directed towards me) If someone crosses the line with a overly rude/disrespectful comment or action it can cause me to snap. This also applies to a situation in which I just witness someone being overly disrespectful. If the other person does not stand up for themselves I just feel compelled to say something. (also applies to witnessing someone getting bullied)

Usually after I explode though... Later on in the day I reflect back and think, "Damn....what the hell got into me?"
    THIS!!! I hate it when I see someone else being hurt or disrespected and that's a sure fire way to get me to turn into a Tiger. I have zero tolerance for bullshit in my life, but this doesn't mean I'm not compassionate or caring and cuddly... I think this has to do with being a pushover early on, trying to do the best I could for everyone. I still have the same mentality, but I nip drama and crappy attitudes in the butt before they get out of control...
    Last edited by Patches; 12-20-2013 at 02:04 AM.
    Kymlee: Life Story
    ENFJ
    sx/so/sp
    2w3
    Libra (Sun)
    "When you run into someone who is disagreeable to others, you may be sure he is uncomfortable with himself; the amount of pain we inflict upon others is directly proportional to the amount we feel within us."
    -Sydney J. Harris

MBTI
    ENFj

yes, yes it does.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.