Keirsey calls ENFP's Champions, but many NF's have tendency's this way. SO I'm curious what you guy's 'causes' are. What really gets your blood moving or boiling. I often wonder that others put up with injustices and so on and so forth, but I think I have a very different reaction to injustices, and things I consider my causes, almost like I wear my heart on my sleeve.
I'm usually really laid back, easy going and care free, until one of my principles is violated then oh boy watch out. Here comes Joan of Arc.
These are some things I find myself reacting strongly to:
1. Don't F*** with my family. Ever. This includes my actual family and my *adopted family. It's just not a good idea for you.
2. One of my causes is children's health care. My daughter spent the first month of her life in the NICU at Primary Children's Hospital. Right now, I'm working on making onesies that snap around IV's. It really tugs at my heart strings to hear of someone's kids going through rough times, it hits just too close to home. I wouldn't wish this on Stalin.
3. Abortion. I can't handle it. I realize why people do it, I don't blame them or hate them, or wish them harm or anything like that, and I think that women should ultimately be in charge of their bodies, but come on, it's a baby and it's 9 months for someone who's waiting (Like my dearest sister). I realize there are special cases, but they feel the pain, it's been medically proven.
4. I can't watch any war movies, or war first person shooters. Anything that simulates real violence. It offends my spirit, all the senseless putrid killing.
5. Bullies. When I was little, I would go around pummeling bullies. (actually it was usually me talking the little monsters in circles) I hated them. I hated that someone would be mean to someone just because they felt entitled to be. It drove me crazy. I would always try and stick up for the picked on, whether it meant my bloody nose or not.
6. My freedom of thought. I hate it when people try to dictate to me how they think I should act or be. I may agree with them, or not care, most of the time. But seriously. Does it really matter if my hair is pink? I realize this is a little vague. I will have to come up with specific examples. it also depends on who's saying it. I realize there are certain social repercussions and consequences to any behavior, and I don't expect them to change for me, but I do expect people to mind their own business.
7. The snobbish and the high and mighty. I find that often I will dumb down my level of speech and intellect in order to reach the general masses with an idea. This is done almost subconsciously, and I think it has to do with me hating it when others knowingly talk above other's heads (see #5). Yeah dude, you may be smarter than anyone who's ever lived, but we all have a commonality of emotional energy.