• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] rarity in NFs?

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
My ENTP friend does this all the time :yes:

last example...

me, ENFP: I like my bowl of cereal, I picked yellow because it reminds me of sunshine
ESTP: Anyone want to let me copy off their art history paper?
ESFP: oh yeah, I forgot that was due
ENFP: its like SUNSHINE
ENTP: I like my men the way I like my coca-cola. COLD!!... and tall.

my S friends put up with us, because these out bursts are normally under control :yes:

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
My ENTP friend does this all the time :yes:

last example...

me, ENFP: I like my bowl of cereal, I picked yellow because it reminds me of sunshine
ESTP: Anyone want to let me copy off their art history paper?
ESFP: oh yeah, I forgot that was due
ENFP: its like SUNSHINE
ENTP: I like my men the way I like my coca-cola. COLD!!... and tall.

my S friends put up with us, because these out bursts are normally under control :yes:

Ha, I totally see where that came from - sunshine, warm day, what do I like on a warm day, a tall cold coca-cola, hmm, I guess I go for tall people, no one goes for cold people, that's FUNNY!

All of this happens in about .75 sec.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I didn't really get involved in arty things at high school. It was more a case of being creative in my ways of solving whatever I had to solve. I was mainly into maths/science; I didn't care much at all about English. In English they had things like write an essay using similes, metaphors and euphemisms, or remember and write down what you are meant to think from this story. The only entertainment I could find in it was choosing the most inappropriate euphemisms and idiotic metaphors. I don't really like most novels either. So as an NF I probably wouldn't be there.

I'll say that I do like English in general though. When they teach the fundamentals, I have quite a bit of interest. It seems boring, but I would've loved learning about punctuation, the structure of language, clear communication, poetry and word flow, writing styles, etc. Didn't get much of that at all in school, so lost interest.

gromit

likes this
There seemed to be plenty of NFs in my high school. Not so many at my university (primarily an engineering/science school).

Chloe

I went to HS that was directed twds natural subjects (basically math and informatics) - a big mistake - and most people were ISTs, many NTs, and very little girls (in my class out of 36 people there were 8 girls, from which 2 NFs, my ex best friend was EnFJ, and me) that ENFJ was merely NF, if, she is very much fun loving in S way, no-opinions-whatsoever, only reason to call her N is because she is killer in math, which you cant be without N, you simply cant!

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
NFs are very easy to spot.

Just walk into any English, Philosophy or Arts university class.

Those classes usually have the best looking women too. Unlike Engineering. =(

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
NFs are very easy to spot.

Just walk into any English, Philosophy or Arts university class.

Those classes usually have the best looking women too. Unlike Engineering. =(

haha nah, we're more rare than youd think...

but we sure are pwetty :yes: