• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Attention ENFP Males

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I just wanted to say I truly appreciate your incisive insights, witty banter, compelling ambiance, and the vulnerability in your strength. You're ever so awesome:hug:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I'm going to have to agree. I have recently become friends with an ENFP male and the OP describes him well. He's classy, intelligent, and a charmer.

He says the funniest stuff. The other day, he picked up a magazine and we both stared for a second at the beautiful girl on the front. I was looking forward to what was going to come out of his mouth because it's always either funny or insightful. He thought for a second and said, "Well, she sure takes a nice picture!" LOL.

Another time our ESTP friend was telling me a story from many years ago when they were both single. A random woman moved to the city of the ENFP guy and immediately took a liking to him. The ESTP said, "She LOVED him! She was crazy about him." I looked at the ENFP as if to say, "Is that true?" Without missing a beat he says with a smile, "Yeah, that was a good summer." :rofl1:

Love the wit!

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP males are rare. Too bad. I'm not 100% sure that we'd get along though.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I'm going to have to agree. I have recently become friends with an ENFP male and the OP describes him well. He's classy, intelligent, and a charmer.

He says the funniest stuff. The other day, he picked up a magazine and we both stared for a second at the beautiful girl on the front. I was looking forward to what was going to come out of his mouth because it's always either funny or insightful. He thought for a second and said, "Well, she sure takes a nice picture!" LOL.

Another time our ESTP friend was telling me a story from many years ago when they were both single. A random woman moved to the city of the ENFP guy and immediately took a liking to him. The ESTP said, "She LOVED him! She was crazy about him." I looked at the ENFP as if to say, "Is that true?" Without missing a beat he says with a smile, "Yeah, that was a good summer." :rofl1:

Love the wit!

That's wit?

Two of my best friends are INTJ and ENTJ. We get along really well.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
In my experience, ENFP males are indeed treasures. They know how to appreciate people's unique personalities. When they genuinely like you and want your company they are great listeners, offer really thoughtful support, and can make life instantly exciting and fun.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Quote it, I'm pretty sure I only used it as an example.
I'm quite good at faking ENFP though, it just drains me.

I don't disagree with you, I just remember you saying something like that. I did find it though!

I can fake ENFP anytime. Anytime. And it makes things much easier. Yet I'm an INTJ.
People are so fucked up as an adult with bad experiences and a shitload of social pressure that it is impossible to adjudge their "default" behavior, if there is such a thing. The usage of cognitive processes is the primary determining factor.

I didn't take it as an example, but I didn't re-read the thread so I am not sure about the context.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
enfp girls get enough love on this forum! my best friend is an enfp guy...i love him to pieces. :wubbie:

Yeah I agree. The world (including myself) thinks ENFP women are awesome, but the men don't always get their credit.

Malkavia

MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
3w4

My roommate is one of my best friends and an INTJ. I enjoy living with him. He keeps me grounded and realistic and I keep him from falling a cliff of depression and hatred of humanity.

Oh, and this thread made my day. :)

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
That's wit?

Yeah, I guess the wit doesn't translate that well in writing. Where the wit comes in is that he and I don't need to say much to each other. A lot is communicated with very few words. A witty phrase here and a witty phrase there and we know exactly where each other stands and what each other is thinking.

This was more funny than witty. But, most men would have said something like, "I'd do her!" or "I'd like to get my hands on that!" But, he used his wit to say the same thing but in a MUCH more classy way. Someone on here said that ENFP men sometimes say things in a way that nobody else would say them. This reminded me of that. He was thinking and saying "that chick is hot", but the way he said it was fit for any audience.

Love the wit!

Here, again, it was the way he said it. I just looked up at him for any kind of reaction. He said "that was a good summer", raised his eyebrows, smiled, and walked right out the door - I didn't see him again until a few days later. Those were his parting words as he walked out the door. He didn't have to say, "Yeah, I did THIS with her and I had my way with her and blah, blah, blah." He keeps it clean, respectful, but the point is still made. Like I said, between he and I, not much needs to be said. Intuitively, we're often on the same page.

So, my examples might not have accurately portrayed his wit - but he is one witty dude!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, I guess the wit doesn't translate that well in writing. Where the wit comes in is that he and I don't need to say much to each other. A lot is communicated with very few words. A witty phrase here and a witty phrase there and we know exactly where each other stands and what each other is thinking.

This was more funny than witty. But, most men would have said something like, "I'd do her!" or "I'd like to get my hands on that!" But, he used his wit to say the same thing but in a MUCH more classy way. Someone on here said that ENFP men sometimes say things in a way that nobody else would say them. This reminded me of that. He was thinking and saying "that chick is hot", but the way he said it was fit for any audience.

Here, again, it was the way he said it. I just looked up at him for any kind of reaction. He said "that was a good summer", raised his eyebrows, smiled, and walked right out the door - I didn't see him again until a few days later. Those were his parting words as he walked out the door. He didn't have to say, "Yeah, I did THIS with her and I had my way with her and blah, blah, blah." He keeps it clean, respectful, but the point is still made. Like I said, between he and I, not much needs to be said. Intuitively, we're often on the same page.

So, my examples might not have accurately portrayed his wit - but he is one witty dude!
ha! i love all of that...every last drop. :)

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8

Love the wit!

I was hanging out with a male ENFP the other day. He only got 5 hrs of sleep the previous night, and was spacing out constantly. When he saw me staring at him with a "you're crazy" look, he just smiled and said, "Well, I guess you could say... I'm tired!!!" Omg, I laughed so hard, I peed!

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
My roommate is one of my best friends and an INTJ. I enjoy living with him. He keeps me grounded and realistic and I keep him from falling a cliff of depression and hatred of humanity.

Oh, and this thread made my day. :)

Good! You guys always make my day when you come around:wubbie: