User Tag List

First 12

Enneagram

You know it may be nothing. I find ESFP's are a bit fleeting in their attentions, but they're not trying to hurt you. I would be paranoid too, myself, but I don't think ESFP's overthink such matters, as it probably just slips their minds. Such matters probably seem a bit trivial to them, but it doesn't mean they think you're trivial.

And whenever I get confused about an ESFP's motivations, this song helps keep things in perspective:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDbpzjbXUZI"]Ode to an ESFP[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    xNFP

Haha, as long as he's partying with me in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post
    You know it may be nothing. I find ESFP's are a bit fleeting in their attentions, but they're not trying to hurt you. I would be paranoid too, myself, but I don't think ESFP's overthink such matters, as it probably just slips their minds. Such matters probably seem a bit trivial to them, but it doesn't mean they think you're trivial.

I wonder if he's thinking of me at all then, if not, he must not really like me as much as he claims to. Wouldn't he think to call me after a month?
    eNFP 9w8 sx/sp

~Don't ignore the truth, it will set you free.

~10% of life is what happens to you, 90% of life is how you deal with it.

MBTI
    bebe
    Enneagram
    bebe
    Socionics
    bebe

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post

And whenever I get confused about an ESFP's motivations, this song helps keep things in perspective:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDbpzjbXUZI"]Ode to an ESFP[/YOUTUBE]
    This series is called The Tour of the World and comes from a PowerPoint Presentation which Tigger sent?

Quote Originally Posted by ilovereeses View Post
    yes, I agree that if I could wait 6 months, there isn't much there. That's why I'm going more and more mad every day! (it's been about a month now since I've talked to him) And I am seriously considering just forgetting the whole waiting thing and just going for it....even though there's a big chance it won't work. But then again, maybe we can help each other grow and it'll make our relationship stronger.
    If he's hung around this long, he's doing pretty well for an ESFP. They'll always be a bit flighty, but when they like you and something begins, the ones I know are quite dedicated and willing to adapt a lot. I don't know the whole reason behind waiting, but relationships aren't something perfect. If there is a reason you can't like him or he can't like you (an actual one, not that people will look at you strangely) then it is probably worth waiting. Otherwise it feels like the waiting is probably putting something else ahead of your friendship or relationship. As an ENFP you should be able to find some ingenious solution , so I'd say back yourself. We have a habit of getting unsure and not starting things, when normally once we've started we actually adapt and do quite well.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    If he's hung around this long, he's doing pretty well for an ESFP. They'll always be a bit flighty, but when they like you and something begins, the ones I know are quite dedicated and willing to adapt a lot. I don't know the whole reason behind waiting, but relationships aren't something perfect. If there is a reason you can't like him or he can't like you (an actual one, not that people will look at you strangely) then it is probably worth waiting. Otherwise it feels like the waiting is probably putting something else ahead of your friendship or relationship. As an ENFP you should be able to find some ingenious solution , so I'd say back yourself. We have a habit of getting unsure and not starting things, when normally once we've started we actually adapt and do quite well.
    Yeah, I've noticed this. I had very high expectations before and was paranoid about certain traits (because of my past relationship), but now that some time has passed since then, I have a better peace of mind. I feel like I could mentally handle it now.

And I was always scared of him losing interest in me because he's a flirt, but you give me hope that maybe he will in fact be dedicated and willing to adapt.
    eNFP 9w8 sx/sp

~Don't ignore the truth, it will set you free.

~10% of life is what happens to you, 90% of life is how you deal with it.